• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

cMRgtC0.jpg

Poor Tannehill how the hell does he have so many attempts smh, Sherman was a terrible OC,

Nakazato

Teams with a new head coach next year:

Fish
Giants
Cowboys
Jets
Steelers(yes Steelers)
Rams?

Fixed

I dont think the Marvin Lewis is on the hot seat. Dalton on the other hand is and if he fucks up in the playoffs again he is going to have to pack his bag.

Steelers is a toss up. Tomlin won a superbowl (with Cowher Roster). I think what will happen is that he get 2 more years.

Fox318

Fixed

I dont think the Marvin Lewis is on the hot seat. Dalton on the other hand is and if he fucks up in the playoffs again he is going to have to pack his bag.

Steelers is a toss up. Tomlin won a superbowl (with Cowher Roster). I think what will happen is that he get 2 more years.

If the Jets were going to fire Rex they would have done it last year. The owner likes him, fans like him, and outside of people on First Take he has a decent report with the media today.

Most reports on the Jets lately have been that Idzik and Rex have a good working relationship. Tannenbaum must have been leaking stuff left and right because there isn't the media sensationalism following the team like it used to.

If Rex was on the hotseat you can bet that we would be hearing more about the Jets coaching staff being upset with Idzik not picking up players for a win now team.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Lions gave up 23 points per game over their last 7.

So yeah, like I said around 17 points IIRC.

Our defense is built to maintain a lead and put opposing teams in passing situations so our defensive line can rush the QB and make his life hell.

Our defense did a pretty damn good job of trying to hold the fort down, but our offense just wasn't doing it's job for a variety of reasons.

That changes this year.

It's pointless to pay attention to anything KAS says anymore.

This is so fucking true.

This is like the 5th time you both have asked other people to ignore me. Am I getting you that butthurt over my fervent support of the Detroit Lions?

"Boo hoo someone disagrees with my opinion on football, everybody else please ignore him because I just can't handle his opinions on Stafford or Suh. Once again will everyone here please ignore him."

Cry moar

Anyone else find it kinda weird that Ryan Clark pretty much has a legit full time analyst job on Espn while he's still in the league? Lol.
More power to him though if he can organize everything

So yeah, like I said around 17 points IIRC.

Our defense is built to maintain a lead and put opposing teams in passing situations so our defensive line can rush the QB and make his life hell.

Our defense did a pretty damn good job of trying to hold the fort down, but our offense just wasn't doing it's job for a variety of reasons.

That changes this year.

This is like the 5th time you both have asked other people to ignore me. Am I getting you that butthurt over my fervent support of the Detroit Lions?

"Boo hoo someone disagrees with my opinion on football, everybody else please ignore him because I just can't handle his opinions on Stafford or Suh. Once again will everyone here please ignore him."

Cry moar

You didnt say around you said 17, 23 is a touchdown more then that. A TD a game for 7 games is an additional 42 points that the offense has to make up. Giving up 17 points a game would make your defense the 3rd best if they did it for a whole season. Giving up 23 points a game makes your defense 14th best. There is actually a huge difference between the 2. SF gave up 17 points per game last year, while the Steelers gave up 23, which defense would you rather have?

Top Bottom