• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Konka

Banned
Interesting, I will definitely check that out if I see it. Lagunitas is being pushed pretty hard on the east coast now, hopefully I'll see that around.

You were just in Hawaii last week posting pics of drinks and you're judging me for drinking a beer in Florida :jnc

I forgot you were still visiting snes and gata.

Sanjuro

Lagunitas is overrated as sin. That being said, it's not bad.

It's just one of those beers you ask, "Why am I paying an extra $1-3 for this?"

Not enough "girls" of questionable age in here for you?

Since we're talking about girls:

14-ellen-hoog-instagram1.jpg

All the Dutch diners in the world.

MechDX

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL · 28m
As I've been saying from start Andre Johnson will b back and playing his 12th season. No trade, no retirement. Another great season 4 him.

Welp. Dre is as good as gone now.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Lagunitas is overrated as sin. That being said, it's not bad.

It's just one of those beers you ask, "Why am I paying an extra $1-3 for this?"

Sounds like Chimay. Yeah I said it.

Since we're talking about girls:

14-ellen-hoog-instagram1.jpg

All the Dutch diners in the world.

I'm picturing the Netherlands having like one...maybe two traditional American style diners. If you can't get a greasy breakfast and meatloaf at the same time, it's not a diner.

dionysus

Yaldog
Color me surprised then. This place gets decent traffic but I can't see it pulling in more than a few hundred grand a year in ad revenue.

I'd bet you are right. The high offers are probably not about current ad revenue. I'd bet they have a business case that assumes if they attach a more traditional website to this forum they have a large clickbase that will migrate over and they can sell adds directly to publishers.

Doomsayer

Alchemists Heady Topper is also a damn good IPA, very limited distribution though.

A couple other good east coast IPAs are:

Cigar City Jai Alai (Should be able to get this in Florida easy)
Founders Centennial IPA
Surly Furious IPA

All good ones.

Sanjuro

Never had it, let's make it a date.

I'm not that easy.

IPAs are great. I prefer lagers, because I have a high tolerance and they are generally easier to drink more quantities. If I'm at a place with a bunch of good stuff on draft, I'll sample things.

Also, never bottles. Stupid.

Bread

Banned
Alchemists Heady Topper is also a damn good IPA, very limited distribution though.

Founders Centennial IPA
Surly Furious IPA

All good ones.
yea the jai alai ipa is everywhere around here, I'm not far from Tampa currently. It's damn good

I'm not that easy.

IPAs are great. I prefer lagers, because I have a high tolerance and they are generally easier to drink more quantities. If I'm at a place with a bunch of good stuff on draft, I'll sample things.

Also, never bottles. Stupid.
I'll bring the handcuffs

SummitAve

Banned

Founders Centennial IPA
Surly Furious IPA

All good ones.

Surly is Minnesota, not east coast. We make far better beer than the coasts...

Yes, because it's one of my favorite games of all time. I'll make exceptions with these HD remasters every now and again (another one was Wind Waker HD for $50)
So what your saying is that you assign a specific value to certain experiences that make them more worth your money.

Surely you see where I'm going with this.;)

I guess I didn't word my original post very well, it was just my opinion.
Oh I don't have a problem with you saying you don't feel they are worth the money. To each their own in that regard. It was more the "How's that a good deal or why is this a big deal?" I was commenting on. Unfathomable as it may be there are likely gamers who consider the Metro games some of their favorites and that $50 would seem like a bargain for said games on their preferred consoles running at 60fps, etc. Especially if they don't have access to a gaming PC, etc.

Oh I don't have a problem with you saying you don't feel they are worth the money. To each their own in that regard. It was more the "How's that a good deal or why is this a big deal?" I was commenting on. Unfathomable as it may be there are likely gamers who consider the Metro games some of their favorites and that $50 would seem like a bargain for said games on their preferred consoles running at 60fps, etc. Especially if they don't have access to a gaming PC, etc.
Like I said, if you took that from my post I worded it poorly. Sure, there are probably some huge Metro fans out there and I can understand why this collection would be worth $50 to them. I wasn't trying to imply that you were automatically an idiot for seeing this as a good deal or anything like that.

Like I said, if you took that from my post I worded it poorly. Sure, there are probably some huge Metro fans out there and I can understand why this collection would be worth $50 to them. I wasn't trying to imply that you were automatically an idiot for seeing this as a good deal or anything like that.

Understood. No harm, no foul.

Top Bottom