• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Fuuuuuuck.
I pay like 50 bucks.
Yeah, it's one of the drawbacks of not living in a bigger city. It works for me though, even if the price kind of sucks.

3 down 1 up. No idea how much it costs, I'm not a plebe.

It is the best that runs to my property though. I'd have to hire someone to run the fiber from an industrial park in my county to my house and fuuuuuuuuck that.
Your answer should have been, "fast enough for Dota 2."

cajunator

Banned
Theres a blog that keeps track of development around here
http://developinglafayette.com/wp/

Basically the entire city has buildings under construction or renovating or expanding. Probably not what you'd think of when you picture Louisiana. Its sort of like the situation in North Dakota. The problem will be housing prices rising and probably overal COL which is going to suck. but the area is getting so much nicer so I guess its a good tradeoff.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The heck is up with gaf lately? Dating prostitutes, people sleeping in jeans on purpose, trying to go back to sleep in the same bed with a chick that just crapped all over it....the stories just get worse. I thought the whole "m'lady" threads we had going for a while were bad enough.

edit: Fixed for more madness.

Morning friends.
I've had a wonderful dream, what if Shaq and Gruden could call nfl games together....or Atleast preseason ones...
The heck is up with gaf lately? Dating prostitutes, trying to go back to sleep in the same bed with a chick that just crapped all over it....the stories just get worse. I thought the whole "m'lady" threads we had going for a while were bad enough.
Lol, wat?

cajunator

Banned
The heck is up with gaf lately? Dating prostitutes, trying to go back to sleep in the same bed with a chick that just crapped all over it....the stories just get worse. I thought the whole "m'lady" threads we had going for a while were bad enough.

And the only thing I do is sleep in jeans.

BigAT

The heck is up with gaf lately? Dating prostitutes, people sleeping in jeans on purpose, trying to go back to sleep in the same bed with a chick that just crapped all over it....the stories just get worse. I thought the whole "m'lady" threads we had going for a while were bad enough.

edit: Fixed for more madness.

Sleeping in jeans is still by far the creepiest out of all of those. You're a sick person Cajun, seek help.

manfestival

I fell in love with a stripper once. She then proceeded to take my 20 dollars and proceeded to find another man and danced on him in front of me. I was heart broken. I wanted those 20 dollars back but I didnt have the heart to do so after hearing about her 4 illegitimate children needing food for tomorrow.

Draxal

Nothing can top the clown stripper and furry cuckholding threads.

edit. This dating a prostitue one is definitely cringeworthy so far.

ShaneB

Canadian telecoms are awful, so expensive for terrible speeds and limits

People need to realize as well that Canada is a massive country, with a massive amount of nothingness in-between lots of places. As much as I hate the crappy internet in my hometown when I visit, I realize the infrastructure just isn't there as well.

Being here in the city and on Teksavvy I get alright enough speeds and I'm not one to complain, but yeah, it would be sure nice if there were more competition and just better speeds in general.

Draxal

People need to realize as well that Canada is a massive country, with a massive amount of nothingness in-between lots of places. As much as I hate the crappy internet in my hometown when I visit, I realize the infrastructure just isn't there as well.

Being here in the city and on Teksavvy I get alright enough speeds and I'm not one to complain, but yeah, it would be sure nice if there were more competition and just better speeds in general.

I understand that being in issue in the Yukon territory, but the majority of Canadians live within 100 miles of the border.

I understand that being in issue in the Yukon territory, but the majority of Canadians live within 100 miles of the border.

The "huge land mass" shit is just an excuse by telecom companies to continue with slow speeds. Something like 90 percent of Canadians live in a major population center.

Fox318

uCWDHUZ.jpg

Is Gata calling the shots?

effzee

I live in NYC so population is 8M + and I pay an obscene amount for my triple package thanks to Time Warner. But wait! They are offering new channel lineup update! More organized than ever before!

Inside the NBA is the GOAT sports show. NFL needs something similar.

Spurs are going to destroy whoever they face from the East. God I hope Miami can take them out. That is if Miami can get past the Pacers.

DMczaf

Woah when does that come out? Those games are titttttttttttttties

This summer

More info

EDIT
Metro Redux
- Summer 2014
- Metro 2033
- Metro: Last Light
- Includes all DLC from the Season Pass

Pricing
- $49.99 / €39.99 / £34.99 (physical) for both games
- $24.99 / €19.99 / £15.99 (digital) for Metro 2033
- $24.99 / €19.99 / £15.99 (digital) for Metro: Last Light

Resolution and framerate
- PS4 1080p at 60 fps [confirmed]
- XB1 unknown resolution at 60 fps
- PC resolution and framerate depend on your hardware configuration

Visuals
- Metro 2033 has been rebuilt in the latest and greatest iteration of the 4A Engine,
- advanced lighting
- dynamic weather
- more detailed characters with improved animation
- more dynamic destruction and improved smoke, fire and particle effects

Improved Gameplay
- advanced enemy AI
- improved combat and stealth mechanics
- superior weapon handling
- more responsive, intuitive controls
- signature features from Last Light such as the atmospheric ‘mask wipe’ mechanic, weapon customization, and silent kills and takedowns

I'm dippin.

Top Bottom