• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Spinluck

This is how you double dip, Sony.

And you want me to pay $60 for Last of Us again? Get out of here!

This summer

More info

I'm dippin.

Never played any Metro games, but at $24.99 I'd buy it just because it's cheap and the fact I don't have that many PS4 games. Sucks that only the digital copy is $25.

not really

giphy.gif

Evilore turned down $5 million to keep GAF, and has been offered double since; I wonder how many of you guys would've sold out.

It is impossible to answer this question without knowing h9ow much profit the site brings in. If he is making a million a year then selling for 5 would be very stupid.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It is impossible to answer this question without knowing h9ow much profit the site brings in. If he is making a million a year then selling for 5 would be very stupid.

That's really the question for me.

If he was offered $10 million and he only makes like 50 or 60k a year.....yeah that'd be nuts. Time value of money and simple investments off that 10 million (or whatever would be left after taxes) would be more.

DMczaf

Yeah, at first I thought it was $24.99 for BOTH.

DM lied to us.

I lied? Don't get mad at me because this thread reads at a 4th grade level!

And this is an excellent deal to play these games at a locked 60 fps at 1080p. The pc ports were unoptimized to hell.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I might get it even though I'm too lazy to download and play it on Steam...

It's just nice to have things that are reasonably priced for my PS4. I'm not buying in on Watchdogs or Wolfenstein at $60....

I lied? Don't get mad at me because this thread reads at a 4th grade level!

And this is an excellent deal to play these games at a locked 60 fps at 1080p. The pc ports were unoptimized to hell.

4th grade level is an average right? Gata wishes he could read that well...

Spinluck

I'd say it brings in a good amount of money yearly. Even monthly based off how many visitors the site gets in a month.

Tamanon

Banned
When/where was this reported? I'd be pretty surprised if he was offered $10 million for this site.

Ad-wise, I can see this place being worth that much. And he mentioned the "double" in the most recent thread on the Gaming side about the old 2012 NeoGAF feature.

Are you getting The Last of Us Remastered out of curiosity?
Yes, because it's one of my favorite games of all time. I'll make exceptions with these HD remasters every now and again (another one was Wind Waker HD for $50), but they are pretty rare. The Metro games aren't bad but I personally wouldn't pay more than $30 for a remaster of the two of them.

ShaneB

I live in NYC so population is 8M + and I pay an obscene amount for my triple package thanks to Time Warner. But wait! They are offering new channel lineup update! More organized than ever before!

Inside the NBA is the GOAT sports show. NFL needs something similar.

Spurs are going to destroy whoever they face from the East. God I hope Miami can take them out. That is if Miami can get past the Pacers.

I pay 60 for 45/4 - 300gb limit. I'm ok with that, but as with any tech, once you upgrade it's funny to look back on what you were "ok" with.

Also, the greatest football show is the Around the League podcast.

I wanted OKC/Pacers finals, and that's about as unlikely as it gets now.

It's $50 for two old games. I don't see why that's such a good deal.

Agreed. I'm spoiled to paying under 10 bucks for games.

JABEE

Jabee you are a gentleman and a scholar, I lold many times.

:jnc

as nice as Ohio can be!

I'm in the clear now!

JABEE
Iambic Pentamatrist

Touchdown BlueJays!

That was beautiful.

Thanks, guys.

Jabees fascination with me is scary

I'd say NFLGAF's in general.

I get 60 down 5 up with TWC but I had to get my own modem because the one they supplied me was such utter shit it would restart every hour.

Bread specifically asked me for a poem about recent Gata developments. I had to oblige.

gutshot

Ad-wise, I can see this place being worth that much. And he mentioned the "double" in the most recent thread on the Gaming side about the old 2012 NeoGAF feature.

Color me surprised then. This place gets decent traffic but I can't see it pulling in more than a few hundred grand a year in ad revenue.

Doomsayer

Nice

Nothin like an ipa on a hot summer day
Ima go grab a lagunitas maximums now

I'm not a big fan of Lagunitas but they released a season IPA called Nighttime, go get it. It's fantastic.

Russian River is the pinnacle of California beers. Pliny the Elder is the best there is.

I'm kind of a snob though...

Bread

Banned
I'm not a big fan of Lagunitas but they released a season IPA called Nighttime, go get it. It's fantastic.

Russian River is the pinnacle of California beers. Pliny the Elder is the best there is.

I'm kind of a snob though...
Interesting, I will definitely check that out if I see it. Lagunitas is being pushed pretty hard on the east coast now, hopefully I'll see that around.
I would but I'm at work. Contributing to society.
You were just in Hawaii last week posting pics of drinks and you're judging me for drinking a beer in Florida :jnc

Top Bottom