• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN · 3h
Multiple LBs on the #Texans have raved about the addition of Mike Vrabel. Respect him so much & love what he brings to meeting & practice

Vrabel will be the Texans DC within two years.

or interim HC when BOB pulls a Petrino and runs back to college?

10354416_575830245864181_616351323_n.jpg

Schoob's revenge, coming to you Sep 14th. Fear the beard.

Serious question: I keep reading Raider fans comments on the web and they seem genuinely excited for Schaub. Why? Did they not watch his epic meltdown least season?

Hope and delusion, I dunno. Some of them have us winning 10 and 11 games too.

Probably looking at his career as a whole, also if Greg Olson our OC can make Freeman look good...

He wasn't too good in 2012 either. And that was with Dre and Foster.

squicken

For some reason I VOD 3 Days to Kill last night. Costner mails that thing in something fierce. I wonder if there is a backstory to all those thrillers set in Europe and written/produced, but not directed, by Luc Besson. Is it some sort of new tax dodge? Or is it just formulaic stuff he thinks he can churn out and make money on?

jakncoke

Banned
That sucks jak.

What did you think of our draft?

My feeling are mixed. Like where does Shazier fit in with us, can he play middle and if not why did we sign Worilds to a tag for 9 million then draft a OLB in the first is the end of colbert?, can Dri midget Archer be a positive impact for us , can Tuitt do what Ziggy Hood never could? can Martavious Bryant be a sleeper hit, In a perfect world brown is our long term 1, bryant comes in develops as a 2 and wheaton as a slot but life sucks so who knows ? A lot of questions

squee?

BigAT

Fucken California full of hippies....Meat is murder? Really!?!? Ugh...

I'm going to a vegan wedding in a few months. I just got the invitation yesterday, these are the entree choices:

-Stuffed Portobello Mushroom
-Tofu Parmesan
-Sun-Dried Tomato, Spinach & Arugula over Polenta

My stomach is crying.

MechDX

Even bad Schaub is better than what yall have had for a long time at QB.

Matt has no arm left, none. I read an article online (that I cant find now) that did a break down of all his games since he came back from his Linsfranc injury. he didn't/couldn't plant his foot and follow through on his throws after the injury. Which exposed his already average arm.

He was never the same after throwing for 900+ yards, in two games, with 5 days in between those games in 2012.

I'm going to a vegan wedding in a few months. I just got the invitation yesterday, these are the entree choices:

-Tofu Parmesan

My stomach is crying.

Oh man...I'm so sorry :( Load up on a steak or bacon burger before you go...it's the only way to survive something like that.

cdyhybrid

-Tofu Parmesan

My stomach is crying.

Yeah, just eat beforehand.

Fuck that noise.

-Tofu Parmesan

My stomach is crying.

Take the mushroom. Portobello mushrooms are pretty good.

BigAT

Oh man...I'm so sorry :( Load up on a steak or bacon burger before you go...it's the only way to survive something like that.

Yeah, just eat beforehand.

Fuck that noise.

Worst part is I'm a groomsman so I probably won't even have the chance to eat much before it starts.

Hope there is some cheese on top of it and it's the best option.

Polenta and tofu really suck. Especially polenta, disgusting texture.

Yeah, there's absolutely zero chance there will be any cheese. Real cheese at least.

cajunator

Banned
Yeah.

Idk, honestly Raider fans get pumped for any player that gets signed. Some folks are still saying McFadden is going to lead us to the Superbowl.

Saints fans are pretty excited by the draft and FA signings so far.
I definitely think the defense is going to be very effective. Cooks will thrive here if he's not a lazy shit.

Vyroxis

Banned

-Tofu Parmesan

My stomach is crying.

I would refuse to go. Or only show up for the actual wedding then bail. Even when my super - vegan sister got hitched they allowed meat for people that like things that taste good.

E: You're a groomsman? You poor bastard. Eat hearty the day before, stick some jerky in your pockets. It's the only way to survive.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

-Tofu Parmesan

My stomach is crying.

Those sound like side dishes not entrees....

Top Bottom