• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Come on baby don't be like that.

AuBBux2l.jpg

Rorschach

Welcome to the Jungle! You're gonna diiiieee!

Alcohol in all forms tastes bad. Bucket recognizes this and drinks it in ways to cover the terrible taste. He's smart.
All Jack needs is his little Mexican buddy.
SRWN83G.jpg

Colasante

Patriots kicked the tires on veteran CB Terrell Thomas today, as @HBalzer721 first reported.

I'd be cool with that addition, even with his injury history. After having to see Marquice Cole and Justin Green play meaningful snaps at cornerback last season, I'm all for overstocking the roster at the position, especially considering Browner's four game suspension.

cajunator

Banned
Welcome to the Jungle! You're gonna diiiieee!

All Jack needs is his little Mexican buddy.
SRWN83G.jpg

I saw a documentary on how Jack Daniels is made. They built the distillery above a natural spring, use the same batch of yeast since the original, and they burn a specific type of wood fueled only by pure alcohol and put the fire out using the same spring water. Even the barrels are buuilt and cured a certain way. Its so consistent its ridiculous.

No Landon Donovan for the cup? What moron brought a german in to coach the squad?

He's old and even he'd admit that he's no longer at the top of his game physically.

I'd have taken him because I believe he's one of the 23 best American footballers in the world and I prefer him to the other options at his position even at his age. But I don't agree with giving guys legacy spots on the roster as a thank you for all of the things he's done for the program in the past. He's going to get eviscerated for it (especially if they crash out of the group stage in the WC epically), but I respect Klinsmann for going with the guys he thinks he can help them win in spite of the public pressure, even I don't necessarily agree with the decision.

He's old and even he'd admit that he's no longer at the top of his game physically.

I'd have taken him because I believe he's one of the 23 best American footballers in the world and I prefer him to the other options at his position even at his age. But I don't agree with giving guys legacy spots on the roster as a thank you for all of the things he's done for the program in the past. He's going to get eviscerated for it (especially if they crash out of the group stage in the WC epically), but I respect Klinsmann for going with the guys he thinks he can help them win in spite of the public pressure, even I don't necessarily agree with the decision.

Got to respect the stones Klinsmann has. Had to know he'd get this kind of reaction.

Vyroxis

Banned
I saw a documentary on how Jack Daniels is made. They built the distillery above a natural spring, use the same batch of yeast since the original, and they burn a specific type of wood fueled only by pure alcohol and put the fire out using the same spring water. Even the barrels are buuilt and cured a certain way. Its so consistent its ridiculous.

They found a method they liked, and decided to stick to it, fuck the haters.

MechDX

Went and played with the HTC M8. Nice phone but I really like the Windows Phone. Rumored M8 with Windows coming but no time frame

Syrinx

This Tokarski guy for Montreal is holding his own pretty well for a guy only making his second playoff start. Especially since it's an emergency situation with Price's injury.

bigosc2k

Banned

In the last world cup Mexico made the mistake of giving Cuauhtemoc Blanco a spot and he was past his prime, glad USA didn't give Donovan a spot.

Top Bottom