• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Hello, my account was recently activated and was just informed about this thread... i look forward to discussing football throughout the year! Now my question I have is, and I'm sure it's been done to death, who do you believe is the better qb and why between Russell Wilson and rg3?

Personally I think it's rg3. I know Wilson has a ring, but I believe it's more attributed to his defense and Marshawn Lynch than Wilson himself. Not trying to take anything away from him, but i just believe a healthy Griffin is better, the stats weren't much different last season and that was with Griffin sitting the last 3 games.

Rookie season it wasn't even close. I strongly believe the Redskins win that game if Griffin doesn't get injured on the 2nd td pass. They very well could have won if they bring Cousins in at half time, but it's a moot point as Seattle stepped up and took over when it mattered.

Anyways I just wanted some peoples input about Griffin. Let's keep this about on field and not off the field stuff I.E. Press conferences, being in the media, extramarital etc...

cdyhybrid

Hello, my account was recently activated and was just informed about this thread... i look forward to discussing football throughout the year! Now my question I have is, and I'm sure it's been done to death, who do you believe is the better qb and why between Russell Wilson and rg3?

Personally I think it's rg3. I know Wilson has a ring, but I believe it's more attributed to his defense and Marshawn Lynch than Wilson himself. Not trying to take anything away from him, but i just believe a healthy Griffin is better, the stats weren't much different last season and that was with Griffin sitting the last 3 games.

Rookie season it wasn't even close. I strongly believe the Redskins win that game if Griffin doesn't get injured on the 2nd td pass. They very well could have won if they bring Cousins in at half time, but it's a moot point as Seattle stepped up and took over when it mattered.

Anyways I just wanted some peoples input about Griffin. Let's keep this about on field and not off the field stuff I.E. Press conferences, being in the media, extramarital etc...

Welcome. You already know my answer.

Welcome! First things first....how do you feel about the pats?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Look at NH and Maine, they're begging Kave to follow Belicheck.

88KVxRi.gif

MechDX

DO you live in Florida?

Greg made an alt?

No question, fully healthy RG3 is a better player than fully healthy Russell Wilson. However I'm not convinced that with his size and style of play, RG3 can ever stay fully healthy.

Wussy game managing > RG3 holding a clipboard on the sideline

JABEE

Nick Foles

rando14

Greg made an alt?

No question, fully healthy RG3 is a better player than fully healthy Russell Wilson. However I'm not convinced that with his size and style of play, RG3 can ever stay fully healthy.

Wussy game managing > RG3 holding a clipboard on the sideline

IIqhC5U.jpg

Now that Danger Russ doesn't have the old ball and chain shackled around his leg, he's gonna start flingin' and flangin' it!! I'm expected 50 touchdown throws and 75 interceptions!!

cajunator

Banned
Today was the first day it has been noticeably hot.
I got in my car it was like breathing a sauna. Im so glad summer is finally here and the cold weather is fully gone.

I don't like them, but I'm jealous of them cause they're constantly winning lol

I would have accepted they are evil incarnate as well but good enough and also remember that they might win a lot but still have zero superbowl wins so having said that welcome! To answer your questions, RG3 is the better QB when both are healthy but that's another matter.

I'm going to a vegan wedding in a few months. I just got the invitation yesterday, these are the entree choices:

-Stuffed Portobello Mushroom
-Tofu Parmesan
-Sun-Dried Tomato, Spinach & Arugula over Polenta

My stomach is crying.
I recently became a vegetarian (March), and I'm getting married in a couple months. If you don't serve meat and your wedding you're a garbage person. Decline the RSVP and cut those selfish fucks out of your life. I want everyone to have a great time and enjoy themselves at my wedding, and eat food that they'd actually like.

cajunator

Banned
I recently became a vegetarian (March), and I'm getting married in a couple months. If you don't serve meat and your wedding you're a garbage person. Decline the RSVP and cut those selfish fucks out of your life. I want everyone to have a great time and enjoy themselves at my wedding, and eat food that they'd actually like.

You are a gentleman and a scholar

Bread

Banned
Portabello mushrooms are amazing you fools

Marinate that bitch, grill it up and eat it on a burger bun. So fucking good.

cajunator

Banned
Laplata, though I'm frequently in St Mary's as I play soccer all over the county and have lots of friends and family there

Sweetness. My family has some property on the coast at Bushwood. That whole area is just gorgeous and the amish are really fine people. I love vacationing there so much.

The only mushrooms I enjoy are the hallucinogenic kind I take at Burning Man before having copious amounts of unprotected sex with multiple partners, both male and female.

Yeah I guess that's something you'd expect my persona to say.

Mushrooms are fockin discoostin

MechDX

Out of the 2 high dollar DBs the Broncos signed this offseason, who would of guessed that Talib wouldn't be the first w/ an arrest warrant? Twitter

Broncos and Colts thuggin and druggin it up. Should forfeit the upcoming season.

Colasante

"CBS4 has learned that Denver police issued an arrest warrant Thursday for Denver Broncos strong safety T.J. Ward, a prized free agent pickup.

According to documents reviewed by CBS4, Ward is wanted in connection with an incident that took place May 9 which is categorized both as an assault and disturbing the peace.

The warrant became active Thursday. It was issued for Terrell R. Ward, T.J. Ward’s real name. The date of birth on the warrant matches Ward’s date of birth.

Court records reveal little about what prompted the issuance of the arrest warrant.

However, sources say the warrant was issued in connection with a scuffle at a Denver nightclub."

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/05/22/arrest-warrant-out-for-broncos-star/

Top Bottom