• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

cajunator

Banned
How does one earn "honorary black" status!! I'm not a very cool guy but I would certainly like the information for future reference!!

See I don't even know what this means!! What does this mean cajun!!

In 2009 that song led us to a super bowl and they played it on the speakers every game. But really its just fun to dance stupidly to.

Konka

Banned
Soulja boy off in this hoe
Watch me lean and watch me rock
Super man that hoe
Then watch me crank that Robocop
Super fresh, now watch me jock
Jocking on them haters man
When I do that soulja boy
I lean to the left and crank that thang

rando14

In 2009 that song led us to a super bowl and they played it on the speakers every game. But really its just fun to dance stupidly to.

Soulja boy off in this hoe
Watch me lean and watch me rock
Super man that hoe
Then watch me crank that Robocop
Super fresh, now watch me jock
Jocking on them haters man
When I do that soulja boy
I lean to the left and crank that thang

iMtZpwFxUeiy.gif

Konka

Banned
What?

Whitta is writing the new Star Wars?

Ugh.

This just crushed whatever was left of my childhood.

I like Whitta but he isn't up to saving SW. :(

Hell no, he's writing one of the between the numbers standalone films. Not a main film.

He's writing the X-Men Origins:Wolverine of Star Wars films.

I know you guys don't like TMQ blah blah blah....

TMQ said:
In other football news, Saturday on ESPN, Chip Kelly noted he had drafted only college graduates, saying this was because a diploma shows a person is smart and "committed to establishing goals and following through." Now that Kelly is an employer, he understands the value of diplomas. When he was a college coach who benefited from free labor, the situation was different. In his final year at the University of Oregon, only 64 percent of Kelly's players, and a dismal 49 percent of African-American players, graduated.

The 64 percent was about the same for University of Oregon students as a whole. But a Division I football player gets 10 semesters instead of eight, gets special tutoring and, most important, doesn't pay for college -- running out of money is a primary reason why kids don't finish. Division I players should graduate at a higher rate than students as a whole.

Now that he's an employer, Kelly sees why the college diploma matters so much. When he was a college coach, he didn't see this. Just another reason the institutionally corrupt NCAA system needs to be blown up.

bionic77

Indeed. Heaven forbid we get overloaded with Star Wars content all of a sudden!
Whoring doesn't improve anything.

I was willing to see a new trilogy with an open mind. But filler Star Wars too?

Fuuuuuuuuuck that. This is almost as greedy as the Hobbit movies.

ShaneB

Whoring doesn't improve anything.

I was willing to see a new trilogy with an open mind. But filler Star Wars too?

Fuuuuuuuuuck that. This is almost as greedy as the Hobbit movies.

My point is there has been endless amounts of Star Wars content for years and years. To think all of a sudden a movie a year is overdoing it is nonsense.

bionic77

Marvel's shit is so overrated.
This is very true.

No one will give a shit about 90% of those movies in another 5 years.

They are perfect for international crowds (who lets be honest don't have the best tastes). To do well internationally you need action, special effects and tits.

I am afraid we will get marvel SW trilogy and shit one offs to appease this new dumb as shit audience the industry is chasing.

bionic77

My point is there has been endless amounts of Star Wars content for years and years. To think all of a sudden a movie a year is overdoing it is nonsense.
OG movies were special.

Disney is going to turn SW into a whore so dirty that Gata and FMT would turn her down.

:(

Konka

Banned
This is very true.

They are perfect for international crowds (who lets be honest don't have the best tastes). To do well internationally you need action, special effects and tits.

I am afraid we will get marvel SW trilogy and shit one offs to appease this new dumb as shit audience the industry is chasing.

It's true, you won't be sitting around in 5 years and say "Hey lets throw on that all time classic Thor".

Bread

Banned
I actually have faith in the new Star Wars movies, well the main trilogy at least. Fuck the spinoffs, especially if Whitta is writing one.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
This is very true.

Promise me there will be tits, bionic. I don't know if I can watch those movies otherwise.

Tamanon

Banned
I actually have faith in the new Star Wars movies, well the main trilogy at least. Fuck the spinoffs, especially if Whitta is writing one.

Yeah, I'm not confident in anything Whitta related.

But LOL at him editing his old posts bashing Lucas.

Top Bottom