• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
They're specifically making a point of it to make the new trilogy like the OG trilogy in terms of practical effects. Hell they're even shooting it on 35mm film instead of digital. Remember what we got when Lucas was about as involved as he's going to be with this one? We got Empire. I'm optimistic. Sue me.

It's just a phrase bionic, put down the lawsuit

Marvel's shit is so overrated.

overrated if someone said they were the greatest movies of all time. the only marvel movies i would call bad (and i'd say more mediocre than flat out bad) would be iron man 2 and 3. all of the other stuff ranges from average (cap america 1) to good (hulk) to really good (avengers, iron man, cap 2).

not sure why so many people hated hulk. loved the fight scenes in the movie

overrated if someone said they were the greatest movies of all time. the only marvel movies i would call bad (and i'd say more mediocre than flat out bad) would be iron man 2 and 3. all of the other stuff ranges from average (cap america 1) to good (hulk) to really good (avengers, iron man, cap 2).

not sure why so many people hated hulk. loved the fight scenes in the movie

Lotta people turn up their noses to superhero movies by default. They'd rather see more Jack and Jill Sandler comedies rule the Box Office.

Bread

Banned
I don't give a shit about most superhero movies, but I liked avengers and man of steel. They were dumb fun.

Pumped for X-Men though, that looks sweet.

rando14

What did that thread say again, Sandler films those shitty moves in awesome places to get like free vacations?

That man has figured it out. He won

Konka

Banned
The Earthquake/Earthquake's Brother bit was the highlight of the movie for me.

0w9DUTcAI0o.jpg

What did that thread say again, Sandler films those shitty moves in awesome places to get like free vacations?

That man has figured it out. He won

He really has. Imagine having a job where you can snag a free vacation, hire all of your friends, make out with hot chicks on set, and have a salary floor of 20 million before endorsements?

Sandler movies are only good when you are bored as fuck, watched everything else, and the disc is sitting on the coffee table.

I think there's an age range for Sandler films. I remember him being massively popular with my peers when I was about 17-19. After that he fell off.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
"CBS4 has learned that Denver police issued an arrest warrant Thursday for Denver Broncos strong safety T.J. Ward, a prized free agent pickup.

According to documents reviewed by CBS4, Ward is wanted in connection with an incident that took place May 9 which is categorized both as an assault and disturbing the peace.

The warrant became active Thursday. It was issued for Terrell R. Ward, T.J. Ward’s real name. The date of birth on the warrant matches Ward’s date of birth.

Court records reveal little about what prompted the issuance of the arrest warrant.

However, sources say the warrant was issued in connection with a scuffle at a Denver nightclub."

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/05/22/arrest-warrant-out-for-broncos-star/

Oh my!

"CBS4 has learned that Denver police issued an arrest warrant Thursday for Denver Broncos strong safety T.J. Ward, a prized free agent pickup.

According to documents reviewed by CBS4, Ward is wanted in connection with an incident that took place May 9 which is categorized both as an assault and disturbing the peace.

The warrant became active Thursday. It was issued for Terrell R. Ward, T.J. Ward’s real name. The date of birth on the warrant matches Ward’s date of birth.

Court records reveal little about what prompted the issuance of the arrest warrant.

However, sources say the warrant was issued in connection with a scuffle at a Denver nightclub."

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/05/22/arrest-warrant-out-for-broncos-star/
Oh son of a bitch.

Greg

I turned down some girl

and then I felt bad because I found out it was her birthday

but then I found out she graduated with my oldest brother, so I didn't feel bad anymore

rando14

I turned down some girl

and then I felt bad because I found out it was her birthday

but then I found out she graduated with my oldest brother, so I didn't feel bad anymore

How many bros do you have Greg!! Does your superhuman leaping abilities run in the family!!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Forgot to post the results of the last Greg Cup, Darkest Red takes over the trophy:

1. Issac -21
2. XiaNaphryz -20
3. Doorman -8

I can put up another one if there's enough interest.

In the Mario Golf 3DS GAF League that's going on, the NFL Gaffers currently on the leaderboards:

Gardens Course (39 total entries so far):

5. XiaNaphryz -12
29. ActStriker -6

Jungle Course (24 total entries so far):

5. XiaNaphryz -11

Come on NFL-GAF, get on here and represent. :p

Top Bottom