• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

squicken

Bob Condotta ‏@bcondotta
Seahawks have just released a statement that Russell Wilson has filed for a divorce from wife, Ashton.

hmm

They were married in Jan., 2013. Statement says: "I have made the difficult decision to file for divorce. Clearly, decisions like these...

.. don’t come easy. Ashton and I respectfully ask for prayers, understanding and privacy during this difficult time. ...

... Moving forward, I will have no further comment on this personal matter.''

MRSA

Banned
WHAAAAAAAAAAT

russell-wilson-wife-ashton-meem1.jpg

ShaneB

Good Ol' wholesome boy R. Wilson not so wholesome =( Turning into a playah like Kaep! =(

He's living the DangeRuss life now.

whoa, genuinely shocked. Dude doesn't seem like the "ladies man" type but then again he's a pro athlete. I'm sure winning the SB has opened a lot of doors for him, and perhaps he got caught up.

If you're the wife...why not wait until you're pregnant at least? Get that 18 year check, gurl.

cdyhybrid

Russell's run as a winning QB is over, according to the widely-accepted Bionic Theory of Chaste Quarterbacking. See Manning, Eli and his fall from grace, and Tebow, Tim. At least we already got our ring.

TJack will mentor TP and mold him into the next Super Bowl champion QB.

TJack/TP future!

bionic77

I am really interested in Wussles next gf.

Will she be another crazy looking white girl (ie his type) or is he going to get with a hot girl?

Or did crazy bitch leave Wussle because his wang shrunk too much from excessive steroids?

Wes

venison crêpe
@derekcarrqb: Chipotle tastes different in Cleveland... It was delicious, just different. Why is that?

We've got him hooked boys.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Gotta say the way this info got out there is so bizarre. Dude has his team release a statement and hes also asking for privacy at the same time. Its like hes trying to hide something. Maybe hes the next Tiger.

Top Bottom