• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Looking at the Bears schedule I think they'll go 8-8 or maybe 9-7, if they get lucky. I usually think they'll get at least 10 wins. Don't know if I'm being pessimistic or realistic about the upcoming season. At least I'm not expecting 10+ losses, so I guess that's something.

Narag

S.o.s is a fucking joke when we haven't even had the draft yet. 2013 means jack shit at this point.

Look at team record swings the last few years. Someone will be last years Texans/Falcons and someone will be last years Panthers/Chiefs thus year.

Yeah, think divisional stuff is going to be a lot tougher this year and doubt NFC East/AFC South teams are just going to roll over. Pats & Broncos on top of that...

Who will be this year's Texans?

Panthers.

Yeah, think divisional stuff is going to be a lot tougher this year and doubt NFC East/AFC South teams are just going to roll over. Pats & Broncos on top of that...

Panthers.

Panthers aren't going 2-14. Are we basing this on "NORECEIVERZ" because I'm pretty sure our receiving core now is better overall than it was last year. Yall are overrating the hell out of Brandon LaFell and Ted Ginn Jr.

Cotchery may be older but he's not dropping that crucial completion on 3rd and 5. Avant may be older but he's not dropping that catch in the endzone that gives us 6 instead of settling for a field goal. Dudes who can catch are critical in a ball control offense and I saw way too many drives killed because of butterhanded receivers last year.

Pepiope

Nick Foles is the only opposing QB to throw for a passing rating over 140 at Lambeau. Will be fun to watch him do it again next season.

rando14

No offense and I don't mean to make light of a potentially serious "family issue" but mcgloghlan is an alcoholic. It is why he was fired as niners gm

Whoa seriously? Didn't know that. Though I can't lie, guy was phenomenal at finding good players. Hope things turn out alright for him

Narag

:lol Colts fans should be happy, Trent truck can only go up from that horrible horrible horrible season...

cBUVrZR.gif

Top Bottom