• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

All the Browns fans seem to be able to laugh and be happy you guys swindled the Colts. Time to let him go, BG
Lol, I was done with Trent truck week 2 last season. Look back I was one of the happy ones when we traded him. When I heard the colts wanted to trade for a Rb I secretly hoped it was Trent lol
Edit: but I admit I was leading the Trent truck train hardcore rookie year, but what else did I have to root for!

Turning the 3rd overall pick into the 26th overall pick is :brownsmath.
It was more like turning the 3rd overall pick into a turd sandwich.

But then turning the turd sandwich into the 26th overall pick!

Better pray for that #3 seed, because whoever getting 4th is dealing with the loser of Seattle/San Fran.
New year, dude. Not trembling in my boots about playing @ Seattle opening Thursday either, FWIW

rando14

RAiNWKi.jpg

:jnc

How do the nines have a tougher schedule than the Seahawks if we are playing a 2nd place schedule and they're playing a 1st place schedule? We should only have a difference of 2 games

lmao at that trent truck pic lol

Raiders Schedule doesn't look too bad for being the toughest. I think we could pull off 7, maybe 8 wins.

Week 2 home opener, revenge of the Schoob.

Wes

venison crêpe
Road to 650 pic is killing me.

As for the schedule, no Browns SNF or MNF? Haslam wont stand for this. Manziel incoming.

Vyroxis

Banned
I am cautiously optimistic about the Vikings schedule. We have a few tough games, and a few hard ones. So its a nice mix for a team with a new coaching setup.

The plus side is Zimmer being a defensive minded coach, as despite our QB situation last year the Vikings put up a lot of points against good teams. Our D just shit the bed repeatedly so if he can get that worked out it should be a good year. Gotta wait for the draft however.

I pity RaidersGaf though. 6 playoff teams in seven weeks? Holy ouch.

bionic77

Baltimore v Pittsburgh nationally televised twice. I like it.
Steelers and Ravens need to stop sucking. I miss having 2 dominant teams kill each other in the best rivalry in the NFL. I especially liked it when Ben would pull the win to of his large ass in the 4th quarter. Usually immediately followed or preceded by the best kind of Flacco.

Those were the days. :(

This just in - Steelers to continue mediocrity under Tomlin, go 8-8 for third straight season.
Schedule is not bad. AFC will still suck next year.

Only guaranteed loss is @ Saints. If Panthers are as good or better than last year that will probably be a guaranteed loss too, but with some luck we could win 10 games and get the division.

As dumb as Tomlin is one thing I will give him credit for is that he EVENTUALLY learns from his mistakes. Better to not make them to begin with but eventually he learns from them. Hopefully this year he learns how to keep his o-line healthy, coach up a young defense to excel late in the season, learn when to use timeouts, and to stay within the white lines.

Browns fans are losing their shit because Bernie Kosar isn't doing preseason anymore. I mean it sucks And I like him doing preseason, but Calm down lol.

Top Bottom