• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Konka

Banned
I would, but I need to eat pork.

Maybe I can be one and still eat pork. Like a vegetarian who still eats chicken.

Making it rain with 3 dollar bills is fun, but only for a short period of time. I need more man.

Dutch. How do you stay up and watch those primetime games. That's gonna kill me.

bionic77

I thought we were all on the Tebow train. Now you abandon him in his time of need?
Tebow is Muslim now too.

I would, but I need to eat pork.

Maybe I can be one and still eat pork. Like a vegetarian who still eats chicken.

Making it rain with 3 dollar bills is fun, but only for a short period of time. I need more man.
You can just be a bad Muslim I guess.

You are already a Pats fan. I am pretty sure hell is in your destiny. May as well enjoy yourself now.

Dutch. How do you stay up and watch those primetime games. That's gonna kill me.

It's a real killer especially when they lose in the last couple of minutes and it 6:30 AM.

You hope you can take the day after off. If not, you're ducked for a day and you deal with that (Sometimes I simply can't watch the games which sucks).

Good thing is you can have breakfast whilst watching the last couple of minutes, which is nice.

Konka

Banned
It's a real killer especially when they lose in the last couple of minutes and it 6:30 AM.

You hope you can take the day after off. If not, you're ducked for a day and you deal with that (Sometimes I simply can't watch the games which sucks).

Good thing is you can have breakfast whilst watching the last couple of minutes, which is nice.

Yeah that sounds about right I guess. Well...at least I'll be one hour ahead of you.

MechDX

#Texans RT @NFLosophy: If Houston takes Clowney, the Colts better go OL, OL, and OL in the 1st 3 rounds to protect Luck from him and Watt.

Lokiohyes.gif

JABEE

I have to cram for this mock draft tomorrow.

My pizza place gave me a free pizza because today is Pay It Forward Day. Pretty cool.

bigosc2k

Banned
Welcome back Dutch and kas.

Talked to my manager and she is going to work my schedule so I can watch at least 11 niners games this season.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
While we at it Fuck the Steelers too.

*I know we just won the SB... but still*

#NeverLettingGo

Hines%20Ward%20Super%20Bowl%20TD.jpg

Spinluck

Has anyone seen the show Naked and Afraid?? They put a male and female is some remote area and let them survive for 21 days literally naked lol good stuff.

I saw that one episode with the hot chick who got stuck with the buff dude who was kind of a pussy.

It's a weird show indeed.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Welcome back Kas and Dutch, I missed you guys!! Hope all is well

Thanks to everyone. Missed you guys as well.

I haven't even touched Dark Souls II yet. :( I'm pretty much staying at a motel and working Monday through Saturday and we're getting down to crunch time.

One cool thing that happened during my one month banishment is I met a really cool girl who works at Wells Fargo. I was opening up a special account and we really hit it off. She actually ended up giving me her number on top of my checking and savings account receipts. That whole day I was on cloud 9 and our date a few days later lasted about 2 hours. We've been texting and talking everyday, and even though I have work tommorow she just got off work and is driving 40 minutes to go our and grab a few drinks.

Kas fact of the week: Wells Fargo is the only major bank that does not drug test. She's a pretty big stoner.

Top Bottom