• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Eleuin

Wait I thought bortles was the browns pick lol
Plinko, when BrownsGAF picks Johnny Football over Sammy Watkins trade whatever you can to the Raiders and move up to #5 and grab Watkins. Just get it done brother, we can get DBs later in the draft.
No trades breh

don't people usually talk this shit out in PMs

right now this feels like the Jags' draft room because Wes and TheBatman aren't here with BG to talk it out

tumblr_lht5tkqdKD1qdlkgg.gif

Just restart the draft. Let Mech get a mulligan for that dumb ass pick so he can get JFF instead. Kick the Brownies out

don't people usually talk this shit out in PMs
Nah, it can be hashed out in the thread.

Though I'll reiterate - this isn't about your feelings. It's about what you think your FO would do if the draft was presented to them as it plays out here. If you think your team would take someone "in 2 seconds" ....well then fucking pick them!

rando14

why not just say the Browns take Bortles like bg said, already the few picks behind them have been chosen so let's just expedite this. The cost, browns gaf of not consulting each other before hand!!

why not just say the Browns take Bortles like bg said, already the few picks behind them have been chosen so let's just expedite this. The cost, browns gaf of not consulting each other before hand!!

Well they do have the 4 hours...but since Mech threw a giant wrench into the whole thing before it even started I guess we can ignore the rules.

Talon

Nah, it can be hashed out in the thread.

Though I'll reiterate - this isn't about your feelings. It's about what you think your FO would do if the draft was presented to them as it plays out here. If you think your team would take someone "in 2 seconds" ....well then fucking pick them!
Quoting for emphasis.

Draft based on the FO, please!

Browns GAF has until 5:49pm EST. Unless a rep from Browns-GAF tells me they have their final pick in, it isn't in.

Slow your roll bitches! Rules are still in effect whether you chaos loving bastards like it or not.

cdyhybrid

Thank you based Talon. Finally some real pizza.

Hawks-GAF, I'm probably thinking BPA, unless there isn't a significant gap between BPA and BPA@need. Pete and John aren't afraid to draft at a position that isn't a need.

MechDX

Fuck everyone! Khalil Mack is the next LT!!

DAT VRABEL,CRENNEL,BOB COACHING!

This last part gave bread a raging Pats boner.

Wes

venison crêpe
I disagree with some of BGs reasoning behind his decision but not all of it. Therefore as everyone's got their underwear in a twist about hurrying this up I can get behind Bortles as the Browns pick at #4.

Top Bottom