• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Stafford not in the Top 50 jersey sales? The bandwagoners will be on board after our MNF opening game against the Giants.

Got my #9 Lions jersey last year for $110. Worth every penny.

Morning Dodger. Another beautiful day working in San Fernando Valley.

Stafford not in the Top 50 jersey sales? The bandwagoners will be on board after our MNF opening game against the Giants.

$110? Damn must be game worn from that playoff run you guys celebrate with a banner and autographed.

dionysus

Yaldog
I guess the 49ers and Washington must have large national fanbases. What else can explain all around terrible human beings who are mediocre QBs being so high?

Top 50 jersey sales last year:
33. Darren McFadden, Oakland Raiders
Lol. I don't get Raiders fans buying McFadden Jerseys. I'd rather rock a throwback at this point.

Damn, I be missin' LA

Who the fuck are you

Who the fuck are you?

BigAT

They didn't have enough material left to make replica jerseys to sell after they had to use it all in creating the tarp of a uniform necessary to cover Stafford's husky whale torso.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I was going to but a new jersey but they're so expensive.

Plus with all of Justin Blackmons' legal issues who knows if he'll even be on the Jags next year.

My mom bought me a Charlie Batch Lions jersey when I was in middle school after he won some big Monday game and some Detroit fans were hoping he'd be the savior. I still get Clowney on by my friends till this day about that Charlie Batch jersey.

squicken

wtf is it really snowing in Minnesota? Poor slo and his people

edit: Been watching that Arrow show. Not bad. That dude is wooden as hell but no one ever wonders if he lifts, so there's that

edit: Been watching that Arrow show. Not bad. That dude is wooden as hell but no one ever wonders if he lifts, so there's that

I made it 2 episodes before I had to stop. That guy is a horrible actor, so much was cringe inducing about that show.

I made it 2 episodes before I had to stop. That guy is a horrible actor, so much was cringe inducing about that show.

I agree. I've tried to give it several chances, but I just can't do it.

Queen is a terrible actor. And by terrible, I mean OMG AWFUL.

That whole show is a little too...CWish. I feel like they took way too little time to focus on bad ass vigilante shooting fools and taking names and too much time focusing on awkward love triangles. Get that sweet shit out of my superhero shows!

That whole show is a little too...CWish. I feel like they took way too little time to focus on bad ass vigilante shooting fools and taking names and too much time focusing on awkward love triangles. Get that sweet shit out of my superhero shows!

You ever try Beauty and the Beast? That shit was so bad it was laugh out loud funny. I am totally with you on the CW forcing romance into ever damn show. It is so annoying.

ShaneB

I can't even imagine how salty I'd be if I decided to buy a Derek Anderson jersey.

You can look back and know you made the right choice for that at least!

Its also the safest. I have 8 Giants jerseys. Two of the expensive authentics and only 1 of the 8 players are still on the team (and that's good old Eli).

But yes, this is pretty much why. It is the safest pick and generally you want a name of the jersey of a franchise player.

ShaneB

I've never been much a jersey guy, but now just have been having the urge to splurge on an Earl Thomas jersey, would just be fun to have it to wear on gamedays. Would finally use some gift cards I've had sitting around since Christmas.

Syrinx

Kinda wish I got a Gerald McCoy or Lavonte David jersey before the Bucs changed uniforms. I've gotten used to the new ones, but I still like the old ones better. Thing is, going to games is really the only occasion where I'd where something like that, so it's hard to justify the price.

I've never been much a jersey guy, but now just have been having the urge to splurge on an Earl Thomas jersey, would just be fun to have it to wear on gamedays. Would finally use some gift cards I've had sitting around since Christmas.
I wish Chancellor was on the Dolphins because I'd love to have his jersey.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Buy a jersey more for actual achievement on a team rather than potential achievement, so when they leave you can still celebrate what they did!

Today we are all Real Madrid fans.

And speaking on jerseys, the only NFL one I have currently is a Reebok black #1 for Swagfather Cameron (bigger hat guy than jersey guy). I'll probably add a white Kuechly jersey this year.

MechDX

I have a steele blue Andre Johnson jersey and a Battle Red JJ Watt jersey. Im thinking Duane Brown jersey for the liberty white this year.

squicken

Yes, it is exceedingly young adult. It's what a young girl thinks an office looks like, or a hip party is. Every conversation is some melodrama with someone yelling or crying or making some big revelation about themselves.

It's oddly compelling, though. There's this whole back story about the main character learning his skills on the island that is cool. It's like 3 minutes an episode and is the best part every episode

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
God damn stress right now

Got job offers but want to go to grad school and would in the end start my own business

Fuck decisions, so fuck you draft

Grad school? I thought you were a PhD!

It snowed in Santa Fe on Sunday and probably again Thursday. Didn't stick, though.

Tenumi

Banned
I've got a Authentic LaDainian Tomlinson Chargers jersey and two cheap Lions jerseys (Jon Kitna and Kevin Smith) I got when the Team's shop was selling them cheap before the jersey change.

Wouldn't mind a Stafford jersey, to be honest. Really want a Jason Hanson one, though.

Top Bottom