• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChanHuk

Banned
JPP had 6.5 sacks in his college career.

*6.5 sacks at a D1 program, he played in lower levels and completely dominated

Floyd on the other hand has like 5 sacks his entire career at Florida. The upside though is that he's only 20. DT is a boom or bust position, you're either amazing or you suck. DE you can develop.

ChanHuk

Banned
I wouldn't mind being a douche with a Ferrari.

Now I'm just a douche without a Ferrari.

Edit: Talking' bout electric cars, I saw a Fisker Karma a while back. It looks really good in real life.

Until they catch on fire. Fisker is practically giving the car away, they can't sell the thing. Come to California, electric car capital. I see plenty of Teslas and Fiskers everyday.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
tumblr_m9bnozf1up1rtmazu_zps77f58b3a.gif

jakncoke

Banned
I think it's a good move. But damn, the Steelers are kind of all over the map this offseason, especially when it comes to these tenders. These guys are making me nervous going into this draft.

If we didnt get him back who would be playing DT? Move Ziggy or Cam inside or something?

Fantomex

Wes and Kave, If you guys Squicken, I guarantee you that none of us would think you to be lesser men. We would understand. Unless you became Pats fans.

Wes

venison crêpe
Wes and Kave, If you guys Squicken, I guarantee you that none of us would think you to be lesser men. We would understand. Unless you became Pats fans.

I don't know what kind of wimps you have over that side of the pond but changing your sporting allegiance in the UK is just not done. You'll get eternally shunned from social gatherings such as scone parties.

It's not an option. For me at least. I'm not sure Kave even knows the names of the other teams.

Godslay

Banned
I eagerly await the comments from the Broncos fans*, how the AFC East is the worst division in the league and how the Patriots always have such a cupcake schedule compared to theirs.

*Doesn't include Godslay, who is a good guy.

AFC East does suck! At least this year the Fins are looking like a football team. But the Bills and the BFBs are going to suck. Same could be said for the AFC West. Chiefs got better, Raiders are hurting, and the Chargers aren't looking too hot. Pretty bad divisions!

Hunter is a reasonable guy as well.

cdyhybrid

I don't know what kind of wimps you have over that side of the pond but changing your sporting allegiance in the UK is just not done. You'll get eternally shunned from social gatherings such as scone parties.

It's not an option. For me at least. I'm not sure Kave even knows the names of the other teams.

Derek Anderson is on the Panthers, so Kave can follow him!

Fantomex

But what if you were born into West Ham or Nottingham Forrest? Surely it's been done before in the UK as well.

Wes

venison crêpe
But what if you were born into West Ham or Nottingham Forrest? Surely it's been done before in the UK as well.

Then that's who you support. Whilst a lot of kids do follow their parents, jsut as many don't. Generally you've picked a team by the time you're 9 and that's it for life.

My dad supports Wolverhampton Wanderers. I support Aston Villa. They are derby rivals. It would be the equivalent of my dad supporting the Bengals.

Hey now, I for one don't support bailing on your crappy team. That's why I haven't!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom