• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

Met with my insurance adjuster today. Thankfully, the car is repairable. Not a total loss. The entire repair will cost the insurance company a total of $5600. There was no engine damage at all. No REALY damage to any major system at all, really. Outside of the brakes on the right hand side being fucked and replaced, the rest of it is purely cosmetic!

We'll pay the $500 deductible and be done with it. The car will be fully repaired and ready to go on April 30th. Thankfully, I have accident forgiveness on my policy so the first accident my wife had with the Saturn isn't calculated for my premiums. I'm going to see about a 10% hike in my premiums total after this one. Which all things considered, isn't bad at all.

Thats pretty good. But a Saturn? You probably didn't love her back then.

Doug Farrar from Yahoo has just on the radio here and he thinks the Seahawks will be in nickel 60% of their defensive snaps, since Winfield is so food against the run.

Cuz he's always hungry to make a tackle?

Hunter S.

I am behind, but opening game in Denver sounds good to me. Superbowl hangover from the unibrow, bore ball.

The funny thing about the easy record for all AFC West teams is that it really on benefits the broncos. The rest of the AFC West just will have snoozer games of low level parity while the broncos just have to keep playing at a high level even against joke teams.

Wes

venison crêpe
@ iktriad 1m
Syracuse QB Ryan Nassib named the # Jets, # Jaguars, # Eagles, # Cardinals and # Browns as teams that have shown the most interest in him.

Hunter S.

I eagerly await the comments from the Broncos fans*, how the AFC East is the worst division in the league and how the Patriots always have such a cupcake schedule compared to theirs.

*Doesn't include Godslay, who is a good guy.
To be fair before Tebow, the AFC West was just a fight to suck the least to playoff game.

ChanHuk

Banned
I eagerly await the comments from the Broncos fans*, how the AFC East is the worst division in the league and how the Patriots always have such a cupcake schedule compared to theirs.

*Doesn't include Godslay, who is a good guy.

Fuck you, I'm better than any fan from the AFC West.

Pats fans are the worst

Havent seen this posted here, sorry if old. Apparently a few guys in this draft are poop slingers!

http://deadspin.com/who-pissed...fl-co-475097545

According to Yahoo, a hotel room at the NFL combine that had been shared by two players was left trashed, with "urine and feces scattered about the bathroom, toothpaste on the mirror and garbage strewn about the room. Among the garbage was partially eaten food left on one of the beds." But who are the two players? No one seems to want to say.

Though the combine happened back in February, the incident was first reported at the bottom of a notes column published early Sunday morning at National Football Post by Dan Pompei.

NFL teams still were trying to find out about an incident in which a hotel room at the combine was trashed, apparently by two players who were staying there. One of the players is a potential first round draft pick, and the incident could affect both players’ stock. Front office men hoped to speak with one of the players about it at his pro day, but the player curiously made himself unavailable to talk.

Talon

Havent seen this posted here, sorry if old. Apparently a few guys in this draft are poop slingers!

According to Yahoo, a hotel room at the NFL combine that had been shared by two players was left trashed, with "urine and feces scattered about the bathroom, toothpaste on the mirror and garbage strewn about the room. Among the garbage was partially eaten food left on one of the beds." But who are the two players? No one seems to want to say.

Though the combine happened back in February, the incident was first reported at the bottom of a notes column published early Sunday morning at National Football Post by Dan Pompei.

NFL teams still were trying to find out about an incident in which a hotel room at the combine was trashed, apparently by two players who were staying there. One of the players is a potential first round draft pick, and the incident could affect both players’ stock. Front office men hoped to speak with one of the players about it at his pro day, but the player curiously made himself unavailable to talk.
Lennay Kekua strikes again.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 49s
A trashed hotel room at Indy scouting combine that Yahoo reported on belonged to Clemson WR DeAndre Hopkins and Rutgers WR Mark Harrison.

hm.

squicken

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m
A trashed hotel room at Indy scouting combine that Yahoo reported on belonged to Clemson WR DeAndre Hopkins and Rutgers WR Mark Harrison.

shhiiiiitttt

not nuke noooooo

shhiiiiitttt

not nuke noooooo

I wonder how many teams will totaly take them off their boards now?

shhiiiiitttt

not nuke noooooo

2 guys the Pats have showed interest in. Draft stock goes down, Bill his interest goes up.

I am so happy I got a Prius. I couldnt imagine a better car.

It all starts to make sense. You're a hippy :D!

Fuck you, I'm better than any fan from the AFC West.

Pats fans are the worst

Al Davis was a Pats fan.

squicken

What is wrong with wide receivers this year? It's like the most fucked up position. All the guys have character red flags besides Austin, who can't spell his name

jakncoke

Banned
I wonder how many teams will totaly take them off their boards now?

Only teams that didnt really have that much interest in them from the get go. We're in a league where drunks, rapists, murderers, drug addicts current and former, steroid abusers..ect. No way a lil scat and pee party going to deter a team of drafting said players

ChanHuk

Banned
Sharif Floyd isnt worth a top 5 pick.

I still don't understand the Floyd love. How can you buy in love with a guy that didn't produce in college? Granted it was his first year at DT, but what the fuck he has like 5 sacks his entire career.

Al Davis was a Pats fan.

He was only a fan of giving away picks to the Kraft family.

We did manage to trick you guys about Derrick Burgess

What a bunch of idiots.

Who would think that was a good idea?

It's business. Just like Keenan Allen, Nuke had to think of a way to lower his draft stock. This way the shitty teams pass on them early in the first round, and that improves their odds of getting drafted by a good team, like the Pats.

They will compensate for the loss of money on their first deal, with their second contract.

What is wrong with wide receivers this year? It's like the most fucked up position. All the guys have character red flags besides Austin, who can't spell his name

Hahaha

Clearly Austin isn't smart enough to think of a way to fuck up his draft stock and thus he will get drafted by a terrible team.

squicken

Browns are fucked. New owners incoming

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Cleveland Browns owner Jimmy Haslam's travel center company for "many years'' engaged in a fraud scheme to keep money owed to customers as gas rebates, according to documents filed in federal court Thursday.
The documents further say Haslam knew about the fraud committed by top sales officials at his family business, Pilot Flying J, in which employees targeted unsophisticated trucking companies through a rebate program. Federal documents unsealed today also say he was present for discussions about the rebate fraud activities.
A 120-page affidavit to a search warrant (read the full text of the affidavit in the document viewer below) filed in U.S. District Court in Knoxville, Tenn., says Pilot Flying J sales employees withheld fuel price rebates and discounts in an attempt to boost the profitability of the company and increase their sales commissions.
The affidavit makes clear what Haslam knew: "(A confidential informant) further advised that the rebate fraud has occurred with the knowledge of Pilot's current President Mark Hazelwood and Pilot's Chief Executive Officer James A. "Jimmy" Haslam III due to the fact that the rebate fraud-related activities have been discussed during sales meetings in Knoxville, Tenn., in which Hazelwood and Haslam have been present.''

Man if you met me IRL you would be laughing big time at this. I am no hippy for sure. I just love how quiet it is and how little gas it uses.

I wouldn't mind visiting Philly once, never actually been there. With you and Bionic there, I'm not sure it's safe for a Pats fan.

And regarding the Prius, isn't it quite boring to drive, like Chan said? I really enjoy driving.

He was only a fan of giving away picks to the Kraft family.

We did manage to trick you guys about Derrick Burgess
I bet Al Davis received Christmas cards from the Krafts every year.

What do you mean by boring to drive? It drives like any other car. It actually has good acceleration, it is just whisper quite and gets insane gas mileage.

What do you mean by boring to drive? It drives like any other car. It actually has good acceleration, it is just whisper quite and gets insane gas mileage.

I don't know. I kinda like the sound and the smell of cars, the mechanic feels of changing gears (although you silly yanks only have automatic gearboxes) and all that good stuff.

Maybe I should try driving in one.

I don't know. I kinda like the sound and the smell of cars, the mechanic feels of changing gears (although you silly yanks only have automatic gearboxes) and all that good stuff.

Maybe I should try driving in one.

Yeah there is no sound at all. It also has a touch shifter, so you dont even shift to go from reverse to drive, just give it a little tap. Me I really like quite cars but I get that it isnt for everyone.

Colasante

When was the last time a billionaire actually got in trouble for circumventing the law? Come on now. The Browns will be fine. Or at least as fine as a Cleveland team could ever be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom