• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

You forget about me bro?

cassel.jpg

Highest paid QB on the team.

he kind of did choke when kap put his dick so far down errons throat that it touched his heart. thats what will happen in week 1 again. hope erron brings the whole city of chico once more!
Nah, Erron had a good game.

I know it's hard to see clearly with your face full of Kaps ass but the entire Packers D got deep dicked, I'll give you that.

Godslay

Banned
Rodgers didn't choke, Manning did.

Eat my crumb!

Don't post the 98 Super Bowl pic it will break my heart

Curse of the Tebow ended last year. A loss to Flacco washes away our sins, and clears Manning's choking past. You'll see dammit, you'll all see!

Nah, Erron had a good game.

I know it's hard to see clearly with your face full of Kaps ass but the entire Packers D got deep dicked, I'll give you that.

erron overthrowing greg jennings on an easy TD. erron overthrowing jordy nelson for an INT deep. erron fumbling on a scrambling/hit by aldon smith. kap even spotted you 7 points to rub it in!

xnipx

Broncos fans still butthurt I see. I love how the ravens are 1 hit wonders yet the broncos have 2 total playoff wins in the entire span that we have won our 2 Super Bowls.

Real great consistent franchise y'all have running over there. I hate being a fan of such a "1 hit wonder" organization it's torture!!!!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This season will make it two Packers game I will have seen.

Guess they'll be my squickening team if Haslam goes to jail.

Gobias

Banned
This season will make it two Packers game I will have seen.

Guess they'll be my squickening team if Haslam goes to jail.

Looking at other teams is forbidden and terrible. Besides, the Browns will be motivated by the innocent spirit of Jimmy Haslam and win the division. TL9 will be a MVP candidate.

Believe

Spinluck

Broncos fans still butthurt I see. I love how the ravens are 1 hit wonders yet the broncos have 2 total playoff wins in the entire span that we have won our 2 Super Bowls.

Real great consistent franchise y'all have running over there. I hate being a fan of such a "1 hit wonder" organization it's torture!!!!

That was before Flacco was your only player though.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Indeed; he should be concerned with maintaining the respect of a man who cheers for rapists and murderers!

There are no murderers on the steelers! Unless you count all the times James Harrison killed opposing quarterbacks. Then I have no defense.

Just hook him up with Harrison's roids/HGH dealer and he'll be fine.

I'll send him by cheatin' Pete's for a dozen adderall infused maple bars.

Godslay

Banned

Flacco got lucky on a botched hail mary! You still haven't proven it otherwise.

Besides that, we have been one of the most winning franchises over the last 20 years. More so than the Ravens, even though they've only been around for 16 years. More playoff appearances, 10 for the Ravens, 16 for the Broncos, 1 less playoff win for the Broncos 10 vs 9, same amount of Superbowls, less murders, a more God fearing in man in Tebow, and not to mention we let you borrow our HoF tight end to win your first Superbowl! You should be grateful!

cdyhybrid

There are no murderers on the steelers! Unless you count all the times James Harrison killed opposing quarterbacks. Then I have no defense.

I'll send him by cheatin' Pete's for a dozen adderall infused maple bars.

Top Pot's donuts do indeed have healing powers, but I don't think a glorified caffeine pill will help with a knee that's been shattered into 100 pieces!

xnipx

Flacco got lucky on a botched hail mary! You still haven't proven it otherwise.

Besides that, we have been one of the most winning franchises over the last 20 years. More so than the Ravens, even though they've only been around for 16 years. More playoff appearances, 10 for the Ravens, 16 for the Broncos, 1 less playoff win for the Broncos 10 vs 9, same amount of Superbowls, less murders, a more God fearing in man in Tebow, and not to mention we let you borrow our HoF tight end to win your first Superbowl! You should be grateful!

The cowboys are a better franchise than the ravens steelers and patriots confirmed. You sound foolish going back 20 years. Face it. You have 3 years relevance max with older worse manning and then it's back to irrelevance. Enjoy it.

Meanwhile I'll continue to enjoy my "1 hit wonder" team that still shits on the sorry ass broncos without the "fluke Hail Mary"

ChanHuk

Banned
LOL Steelers gonna lose to the Raiders again. McFadden will once again break his longest run of the season against those chumps and proceed to get injured.

Hunter S.

Well, your franchise is the only new one in NFL to have even close to that much success. If you cherry pick time periods going slightly further back they have two trophies also. The only teams that match you Super Bowl wise in the time period are the Steelers, Patriots, and Giants so your statement works for most teams. Brian Griese and McDaniels were the dark ages. Thankfully, John coming in as Chief Executive of Operations turned it around. If you ever post here again be prepared to see the Ravens shit on by everyone whether they are champions or not, some things are just absolutes in this world.

Brinbe

on first glance, we have an okay sched. Broncos/Pack are the scariest teams on there, especially considering we're away for both. That being said, we usually shit the bed whenever we play in Oakland/Tampa, so nothing is guaranteed there either.

And Toronto gets the Bills/Falcons on December 1st. Pretty good match-up, I'll probably try and go.

xnipx

Well your franchise is the only new one in NFL to have even close to that much success. If you cherry pick time periods going slightly further back they have two trophies also. The only teams that match you in the time period are the Steelers, Patriots, and Giants so it works. Brian Griese and McDaniels were the dark ages. Thankfully, John coming in as Chief of Operations turned it around. If you ever post here again be prepared to see the Raves shit on by everyone whether they are champions or not, some things are just absolutes in this world.

You missed where I said playoff wins right??? I never said they had to be Super Bowls. And I didn't even have any dislike for bronco fans until they decided they need to try and discredit my team every chance they get because they're butthurt over a game last year. We're not even rivals. But The fact is the ravens are a better team and better franchise since I have been watching them as far as wins and superbowls are concerned so calling them a one hit wonder as a broncos fan is stupid.

Godslay

Banned
The cowboys are a better franchise than the ravens steelers and patriots confirmed. You sound foolish going back 20 years. Face it. You have 3 years relevance max with older worse manning and then it's back to irrelevance. Enjoy it.

Meanwhile I'll continue to enjoy my "1 hit wonder" team that still shits on the sorry ass broncos without the "fluke Hail Mary"

Good, keep talking shit. It's going to make that it much better when Peyton opens up a 55 gallon drum of whoop ass on your team.

You said and I quote, "Real great consistent franchise y'all have running over there", yeah in the last 20 years it has been a great consistent franchise. Top 10 of the NFL in fact. We hit a rough spot after the Superbowls, especially with McD, but that doesn't change history. What the hell do you want me to base it on?

jakncoke

Banned
You missed where I said playoff wins right??? I never said they had to be Super Bowls. And I didn't even have any dislike for bronco fans until they decided they need to try and discredit my team every chance they get because they're butthurt over a game last year. We're not even rivals. But The fact is the ravens are a better team and better franchise since I have been watching them as far as wins and superbowls are concerned so calling them a one hit wonder as a broncos fan is stupid.

Why you even care if they try to discredit your team man. You just won the fucking super bowl. you got mad case of little sisters of poor going on up in this bitch about your rat franchise and guido qb

xnipx

Good, keep talking shit. It's going to make that it much better when Peyton opens up a 55 gallon drum of whoop ass on your team.

You said and I quote, "Real great consistent franchise y'all have running over there", yeah in the last 20 years it has been a great consistent franchise. Top 10 of the NFL in fact. We hit a rough spot after the Superbowls, especially with McD, but that doesn't change history. What the hell do you want me to base it on?

So you call 2 PLAYOFF WINS in 15 YEARS a rough spot??? Your team has sucked since elway retired and will suck again in 2015 when older worse manning is gone. Enjoy the regular season success.

Hunter S.

One hit wonder means they will not repeat. And you have been the target because we open the season against yah.

Spinluck

Why you even care if they try to discredit your team man. You just won the fucking super bowl. you got mad case of little sisters of poor going on up in this bitch about your rat franchise and guido qb

lol

So you call 2 PLAYOFF WINS in 15 YEARS a rough spot??? Your team has sucked since elway retired and will suck again in 2015 when older worse manning is gone. Enjoy the regular season success.

What the fuck dude, lol.

xnipx

One hit wonder means they will not repeat. And you have been the target because we open the season against yah.

We have a better chance of repeating than the bron....wait that's impossible my bad

But this little butthurt posting has been going on long before today and the schedule announcement.

I always go the Browns Home opener, so it looks like I cya phins. Looks like well get our first opening day win in awhile sorry Darkest Red. Although for once I kinda wish the Browns home opener wasn't first week of the season.

I still believe in Jimmy and his innocence! But until proven otherwise I guess we're all criminals now Browns fans. AFC north is full of criminals. #FREEjimmy

Godslay

Banned

Your time is coming, don't worry. Newsome can't protect you forever.

We have a better chance of repeating than the bron....wait that's impossible my bad

But this little butthurt posting has been going on long before today and the schedule announcement.

Good, Week One is the beginning of the end of your dreams to repeat. The only thing that is going to be butthurt is Flacco's ass after Miller gets ahold of him.

Baltimore appreciates their Ravens so much the reigning Superbowl champs don't even get to open up in their home town? Are less revered than the Orioles?

cdyhybrid

I always go the Browns Home opener, so it looks like I cya phins. Looks like well get our first opening day win in awhile sorry Darkest Red. Although for once I kinda wish the Browns home opener wasn't first week of the season.

I still believe in Jimmy and his innocence! But until proven otherwise I guess we're all criminals now Browns fans. AFC north is full of criminals. #FREEjimmy

Browns fans ripping off poor truck drivers just trying to work to feed their families! Disgusting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom