• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
My super low bar Steelers prediction:

Week 1: vs. Titans W

Week 2: at Bengals L
Week 3: vs. Bears W
Week 4: at Vikings L
Bye
Week 6: at Buttfumble W
Week 7: vs. Ravens L
Week 8: at Raiders W
Week 9: at Patriots L
Week 10: vs. Bills W
Week 11: vs. Lions W
Week 12: at Browns W
Week 13: at Ravens W
Week 14: vs. Dolphins W
Week 15: vs. Bengals W

Week 16: at Packers L
Week 17: vs. Browns W

So.......my low bar prediction is 11-5..............lol we are so doomed this year.

There aren't enough L
OL
's in your post.

I think this upcoming draft will be quite exciting, well see alot of surprises.
My super low bar Steelers prediction:

Week 1: vs. Titans W

Week 2: at Bengals L
Week 3: vs. Bears W
Week 4: at Vikings L
Bye
Week 6: at Buttfumble W
Week 7: vs. Ravens L
Week 8: at Raiders W
Week 9: at Patriots L
Week 10: vs. Bills W
Week 11: vs. Lions W
Week 12: at Browns W
Week 13: at Ravens W
Week 14: vs. Dolphins W
Week 15: vs. Bengals W

Week 16: at Packers L
Week 17: vs. Browns W

So.......my low bar prediction is 11-5..............lol we are so doomed this year.
You have the steelers sweeping the Browns? HA! But you guys suck!

OH man the Raven's first home game is against the Browns.

BG we might get that pipe. :(

You need to pull yourself together, Cat. Remember, Tim Couch went into Ratcity and showed those birds off. We can beat them at least once this year, the Browns have a trend of defeating the years previous super bowl winners.

Steelers are on the same downward spiral as last year, they'll be lucky to beat the Browns once this year. It's about time we swept them.

I see the Browns going 8-8 this year, a good improvement with a new staff and better talent. Hell, we should have been 8-8 last year with the more than few games we blew in close games.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
You need to pull yourself together, Cat. Remember, Tim Couch went into Ratcity and showed those birds off. We can beat them at least once this year, the Browns have a trend of defeating the years previous super bowl winners.

Steelers are on the same downward spiral as last year, they'll be lucky to beat the Browns once this year. It's about time we swept them.

I see the Browns going 8-8 this year, a good improvement with a new staff and better talent. Hell, we should have been 8-8 last year with the more than few games we blew in close games.

Man I wasn't a fan when Tim Couch was around! I wasn't even watching football!

Gobias

Banned
Everyone should calm down. I have seen the future and it ends with 9 wins and a Browns wild card spot.

You just have to believe.

I'm pretty sure Kave was just joking about the squicken thing, right? RIGHT?! If not maybe we should take a break from our Broship until the draft.
Edit: the FBI/IRS is trying to kill the dream team

I also see the browns around 7-9 wins this year, with a glorious sweep of the steelers.
We always play everyone in our division hard, and I honestly don't think the schedule this year is super hard. I think we might surprise alot of people..........still not sure who the Qb will be though.

11? That's optimistic.

I'm actually predicting a loss in a shoot out against the Falcons in the NFCCG.
On the one hand, I have no confidence in Capers' ability to field a competitive defense.

On the other hand, as far as the regular season is concerned...
untitled-1z1rwk.gif

To the giants

book it
*shakes magic 8 ball*

Redskins!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
On the one hand, I have no confidence in Capers' ability to field a competitive defense.

On the other hand, as far as the regular season is concerned...
untitled-1z1rwk.gif

*shakes magic 8 ball*

Redskins!

Hey the Redskins were my dark horse pick to beat us in the playoffs this year!

Homelance Security and SWAT teams in Watertown. MIT Students being told to stay indoors. Supposedly two people are running from police firing shots.

This whole situation is nuts. They have one in custody now, and another at gunpoint, but there are explosive devices here and there

cdyhybrid

Shit might be getting really real with this Boston stuff. Some people are saying these guys came to the US a year ago and may have military training from overseas.

squicken

Shit might be getting really real with this Boston stuff. Some people are saying these guys came to the US a year ago and may have military training from overseas.

I fell asleep on my couch, went to shut down the pc and go to bed, and that was 3 hours ago. No idea what the hell is happening. So much misinformation. I thought suspect 2 was that Sunil guy, and now he's a Pakistani paratrooper or something?

Milchjon

:-/

I like people. Why don't all people like people.

I fell asleep on my couch, went to shut down the pc and go to bed, and that was 3 hours ago. No idea what the hell is happening. So much misinformation. I thought suspect 2 was that Sunil guy, and now he's a Pakistani paratrooper or something?

I think trying to get an accurate picture while this thing is still going is futile.
Even the GAF thread is a fucking mess.

cdyhybrid

The Sunil thing was Reddit speculation.

The overseas thing was according to an NBC guy's source.

bionic77

Stay safe...

This shit crazy. Between the Post and Reddit incriminating the wrong people to the Bourne shoot out last night. I still can't believe he got away. Russians don't fuck around. Most recent terrorists are retarded and can't even blow themselves up.

Milchjon

This shit crazy. Between the Post and Reddit incriminating the wrong people to the Bourne shoot out last night. I still can't believe he got away. Russians don't fuck around. Most recent terrorists are retarded and can't even blow themselves up.

Dude apparently ran over his dying brother. They really don't.

ActStriker, is your area full of police and national guard like in the pics in the other thread, or is that only in Watertown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom