• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Mayock on the radio killing Ziggy Ansah today. Said he is way more raw then JPP and that he feels sorry for whatever team drafts him early. I really am curious to see where he winds up going. JPP went around 16th and yet I have seen mocks with Ansah going 3rd or 4th.

Branduil

So I guess the Jaguars are showing their new uniforms tomorrow. Apparently they're supposed to have a two-toned helmet, jersey patches with the name on the front, stripes all over the place, and generally be a trainwreck.

NFL Gaf I need advice!

I met a girl last weekend and we hit it off pretty well. I could have slept with her but didn't because I felt a bit of a thing. Either way it was pretty intense.

Waited two days and shot her a text, she responded quickly and seemed friendly and open (She gave me her #). I told her straight up that I wouldnt mind seeing her again.

No response. I mean, I'm not stupid. I know enough to know that if a girl doesnt respond she probably isnt interested and I definitely know enough to not do the double or triple text.

So its either she took a 180, shes mind gaming me, or shes busy. Hoping its the last one, she was pretty cool.

I'll probably just wait a day if she doesnt get back to me and just ask her if she wants to break it off.

Vikings are gonna draft Teo and Robert Woods in the first

Nori Chan never left!
Yeah but he hasn't posted much during the offseason, it breaks my heart because he's one of Browns Gafs biggest supporters. He's like a honorary member ...
Tehe
he loves when I "tehe"
So I guess the Jaguars are showing their new uniforms tomorrow. Apparently they're supposed to have a two-toned helmet, jersey patches with the name on the front, stripes all over the place, and generally be a trainwreck.
I'm actually pretty excited to see them

Fox318

NFL Gaf I need advice!

I met a girl last weekend and we hit it off pretty well. I could have slept with her but didn't because I felt a bit of a thing. Either way it was pretty intense.

Waited two days and shot her a text, she responded quickly and seemed friendly and open (She gave me her #). I told her straight up that I wouldnt mind seeing her again.

No response. I mean, I'm not stupid. I know enough to know that if a girl doesnt respond she probably isnt interested and I definitely know enough to not do the double or triple text.

So its either she took a 180, shes mind gaming me, or shes busy. Hoping its the last one, she was pretty cool.

I'll probably just wait a day if she doesnt get back to me and just ask her if she wants to break it off.

Grow a pair and talk to her like a man. Either in person or on the phone.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
NFL Gaf I need advice!

Cold shoulder already?

Drop her like a box of rocks. If she was being more communicative that'd be different but every girl I know is on their phone 24/7 so she straight up ignored your text.

jakncoke

Banned
NFL Gaf I need advice!

Im sure its a 50/50 of the middle and last. Give it a day or 2 and shoot her a text

NFL Gaf I need advice!

She got your text and ignored it. Time to move in and if she ever does respond you can reevaluate it but don't text her again

NFL Gaf I need advice!

If she wanted to fuck the first time you met her then you fucked up in three ways.

1) By not smashing

2) Thinking she could be special. Nah brah she wanted to fuck. Good girls don't fuck guys they just met. Sloots do that

3) texting - You prolly put smiley faces and shit in your texts too... didn't you?! kids these days!

bionic77

Dickpix are a gift and should not be given free of charge to someone that won't appreciate them!
Don't be a hypocrite. I am sure you sent a ton of them to Milano and Garcia and they never bothered to give you the courtesy of responding with a picture of their own genitals.

And what is snap chat?

Godslay

Banned
Don't be a hypocrite. I am sure you sent a ton of them to Milano and Garcia and they never bothered to give you the courtesy of responding with a picture of their own genitals.

And what is snap chat?

I don't use it, but it was explained to me by a younger coworker. Basically, it's an app, where you take a pic and send it. The recipient can only view it once (it also has a timer)and it's gone forever. If they screenshot the pic, snapchat will tell you that they did.

And what is snap chat?

Snap chats used to basically send nudes back and forth since you can put a timer on the picture and its gone forever.

Cold shoulder already?

Drop her like a box of rocks. If she was being more communicative that'd be different but every girl I know is on their phone 24/7 so she straight up ignored your text.

Im sure its a 50/50 of the middle and last. Give it a day or 2 and shoot her a text

She got your text and ignored it. Time to move in and if she ever does respond you can reevaluate it but don't text her again

These are all esentially what I was thinking. Not exactly distressed about it, I was just surprised because it went sour out of nowhere.

If she wanted to fuck the first time you met her then you fucked up in three ways.

1) By not smashing

2) Thinking she could be special. Nah brah she wanted to fuck. Good girls don't fuck guys they just met. Sloots do that

3) texting - You prolly put smiley faces and shit in your texts too... didn't you?! kids these days!

1 and 2: Yeah I probably fucked up on that.

3: I do normally call but I live in a college town with a bunch of twenty something and calling can be an awkward when you dont know someones work/study/class schedule.

Fantomex

NFL Gaf I need advice!

Don't text her back. Don't ever text her back until she hits you up and actually has a question mark that requires an answer. She started the whole call back text back game, you can do better. Then again if you have facial features like FMT, Nori Chan or Dutch be prepared to send flowers and a card. You gotta take what you can get at this point in life

Godslay

Banned
Don't text her back. Don't ever text her back until she hits you up and actually has a question mark that requires an answer. She started the whole call back text back game, you can do better. Then again if you have facial features like FMT, Nori Chan or Dutch be prepared to send flowers and a card. You gotta take what you can get at this point in life

Goddamn!

Thats generally how I operate.

This isnt some new thing for me, I'm not an ugly nerd. I was just shocked at how quickly it went from good to nothing.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Thats generally how I operate.

This isnt some new thing for me, I'm not an ugly nerd. I was just shocked at how quickly it went from good to nothing.

The chick probably was just looking to have a good time, not a relationship. I'm 99% sure this has nothing to do with you. Heck, I bet she has some on-again, off-again boyfriend to boot.

squicken

I met my girlfriend back when people still used phones so I have no idea text culture and rules, but it seems like she was interested. If you like her, it seems to me the upside of texting her a second time is higher than not texting her. Who are you trying to impress by not texting her a second time? I'd rather know for sure

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The chick probably was just looking to have a good time, not a relationship. I'm 99% sure this has nothing to do with you. Heck, I bet she has some on-again, off-again boyfriend to boot.

This. You don't need that chick. Just send her a BretText™ to show her what she's missing out on!

bionic77

I met my girlfriend back when people still used phones so I have no idea text culture and rules, but it seems like she was interested. If you like her, it seems to me the upside of texting her a second time is higher than not texting her. Who are you trying to impress by not texting her a second time? I'd rather know for sure
It makes you look weak and needy unless he can come up with a clever way to spin it.

I heard Mayock on the radio killing Ziggy Ansah today. Said he is way more raw then JPP and that he feels sorry for whatever team drafts him early. I really am curious to see where he winds up going. JPP went around 16th and yet I have seen mocks with Ansah going 3rd or 4th.
He needs to go to the right team with the right coaching that can teach him the game and get the most out of all of that athleticism. JPP went #15 in 2010. If a team is confident in their defensive line and head coach to do that, his ceiling is worth the risk.

Teams can feel free to let him drop to 19, though.;) The Giants have just the coaching staff to do that and Ansah can play spot duty in Tucks final year. 2014 on, I can deal with an defensive line featuring Ansah/JPP.

By the way, via twitter:

Jenny Vrentas & #8207;@JennyVrentas 2m
Cruz is being honored at gala tonight for his community service efforts. #nyg

Quote:
Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas 14m
Cruz and Mara embraced and exchanged a few words inside Big Bro/Big Sis NYC gala, and Mara introduced Cruz to his wife. #nyg

Ohm Youngmisuk & #8207;@NotoriousOHM 14s
John Mara, at Big Brothers Big Sisters NYC event, said a Cruz contract 'will get done at some point. Just be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom