• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChanHuk

Banned
Chiefs take Joeckel or Fisher, Jags take the other, Raiders?

Trade down to the most desperate team that needs Lane Johnson. Because the Raiders can take Lane Johnson to play OT as well. Otherwise, they'll take Star. Dion is a project and Raiders can't afford projects.

Shariff Floyd or Dion Jordan are this year's top 10 reach picks. They're both athletic freaks that didn't produce in college. Who was that one guy the Jets took from Ohio State that had 1 sack his entire career with the Jets?

bionic77

You like Douche QB's. Why am I not surprised.
bradySTEAMINmad_medium.gif
The use of douche does not automatically make one a douche.

One should not assume.

Though to be fair, he is a giant bitch dbag.

Tom Brady is the only thing lifting the spirits of an entire city right now. He is carrying the hopes and dreams of Boston on his chiseled, sculpted back.

squicken

Trade down to the most desperate team that needs Lane Johnson. Because the Raiders can take Lane Johnson to play OT as well. Otherwise, they'll take Star. Dion is a project and Raiders can't afford projects.

That's what I think will happen. It stinks b/c they want Joeckel, but could be great, b/c there might be several teams interested. Seems like Dion Jordan is being locked to Philly

I forgot CLE didn't have a 2nd. If they want to replace Weeden, has to be round 1, though could be after a trade down

bionic77

Tom Brady is the only thing lifting the spirits of an entire city right now. He is carrying the hopes and dreams of Boston on his chiseled, sculpted back.
I really want to rip on Boston but something inside is telling me now is not the time.

Chiseled back? :lol

When did Tammy get muscles? Of did Giselle paint some on there?

Matugi

Greek yogurt is the best. I am lactose intolerant so it's the only yogurt I can eat. I have a ton of it in the fridge, mix it up with some raisin bran and it's a one-way ticket to swole.

jakncoke

Banned
Greek yogurt is the best. I am lactose intolerant so it's the only yogurt I can eat. I have a ton of it in the fridge, mix it up with some raisin bran and it's a one-way ticket to swole.

Between talking about swole in the nfl thread and calling out a Dan Haren perfect game in the first inning in the MLB thread I think I like you already junior. You'll fit in just fine.

Draxal

Matt Elam S
Kevin Minter ILB
Ryan Swope WR
David Bakhtiari OT
Stefphon Jefferson RB
David Bess DE
Edmund Kugbila G
Lawrence Okoye DE

Is the Steelers draft. Unsure how i would feel about the draft falling like this.

Giants get Marqus Hunt in the fifth round .... he's a potential first rounder. Oh Mingo went to Detroit .... in the fifth round as well.

squicken

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport
Alabama players are talented, well coached and generally have thicker medical files - practice hard, play in SEC and a lot of big games.

Fantomex

For real though. Greek Yogurt is bacteria for hipsters. Nothing wrong with fruit at the bottom old fashioned style yogurt. But noooo, Hipsters needed a breakfast item that wasn't American Spirits or High Grade Organic Coffee.

ChanHuk

Banned
For real though. Greek Yogurt is bacteria for hipsters. Nothing wrong with fruit at the bottom old fashioned style yogurt. But noooo, Hipsters needed a breakfast item that wasn't American Spirits or High Grade Organic Coffee.

False, Greek yoghurt is better; better texture, higher in protein for people that use roids.

Matugi

Full of good ol' casein and low in fat and sugar. Zyzz would approve.

jakncoke

Banned
Got Lattimore in the 4th(steelers should try and get him, not before late 3rd though)

lol ansah in the near 3rd

geno to denver at 58?

dion jordan in near 4th?

Barkevious Mingo 5th?

nassib 5th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom