• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
More on Fluker from Pauline:

Last week we reported it looked very unlikely DJ Fluker/Alabama would make it out of the top half of round one. That was further confirmed today after sources told me the Tennessee Titans and San Diego Chargers, who own the 10th and 11th picks respectively, are both considering Fluker. At first glance Fluker-to-Tennessee seems a bit odd as their offensive line is in need of a guard. But sources tell me the Titans view Fluker as a day one starter at the guard position.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Don't text her back. Don't ever text her back until she hits you up and actually has a question mark that requires an answer. She started the whole call back text back game, you can do better. Then again if you have facial features like FMT, Nori Chan or Dutch be prepared to send flowers and a card. You gotta take what you can get at this point in life

iD5Z56xXAOcX4.gif

Ice cold man, ice cold.

Don't text her back. Don't ever text her back until she hits you up and actually has a question mark that requires an answer. She started the whole call back text back game, you can do better. Then again if you have facial features like FMT, Nori Chan or Dutch be prepared to send flowers and a card. You gotta take what you can get at this point in life

Damn I'm ugly, have a small wang and I'm not rich. Bad luck hat trick :(

squicken

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport
KC OT Branden Albert? Contract demands turned off Dolphins, which is why little or no communication for almost 2 weeks. Who blinks?

Doubt Albert's demands come down since he gets the tag money this year

Nori Chan

remember

when you send a dick pic that shit should be as hard as fucking rock also if all of your cock fits of the camera don't bother sending it

remember

when you send a dick pic that shit should be as hard as fucking rock also if all of your cock fits of the camera don't bother sending it

Chances are if you are sending the dick pic, she already knows what she is working with so it doesn't really matter. But if you are pulling a Favre and taking a chance, this advice might be worth considering

ChanHuk

Banned
So guys if someone vouches for me for a job by recommending me and lets say I get the job, should I get that someone a thank you present? If so, should I get them Greek yoghurt?

squicken

McGinn on LBs

In the Journal Sentinel polls at linebacker, 10 scouts from 4-3 teams and six from 3-4 teams were asked scheme-specific questions on the five best outside and five best inside player to fit their defenses. The only proviso was that a player couldn't be named in each linebacker poll or have been named in the D-line polls a day earlier.

Here are the results:

Middle linebacker in a 4-3: Kevin Minter, 42 points (five first-place votes); Manti Te'o, 39 (two firsts); Kiko Alonso, 18 (one first); Jonathan Bostic, 15; Nico Johnson, nine; Alec Ogletree, seven (one first); Arthur Brown, Michael Mauti (one first) and Kevin Reddick, six; and A.J. Klein, two.

Outside linebacker in a 4-3: Ogletree, 33 (three firsts); Jordan, 25 (five firsts); Brown and Jones (one first); 15; Gerald Hodges and Sio Moore (one first), nine; Jelani Jenkins, eight; Zaviar Gooden, seven; Jamie Collins, six; Klein, five; Khaseem Greene and Mingo, four; DeVonte Holloman and Sean Porter, three; Chase Thomas, two; and Bostic and Reddick, one.

Inside linebacker in a 3-4: Teo, 24 (three firsts); Minter, 23 (one first); Ogletree, 21 (two firsts); Alonso, Sio Moore and Brown, four; Bostic, Greene and Nico Johnson, three; and Gooden, one.

Outside linebacker in a 3-4: Mingo, 26 (two firsts); Jordan, 25 (three firsts); Jones, 17 (one first); Damontre Moore, nine; Ansah, Collins and Werner, four; and John Simon, one.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/nfl-...numbers-vs-sack-totals-rt9i5l4-204215021.html

cdyhybrid

We need someone to replace Leroy Hill. We have some guys who played behind him that might take the spot, but more competition/depth couldn't hurt.

Kiryu

We need someone to replace Leroy Hill. We have some guys who played behind him that might take the spot, but more competition/depth couldn't hurt.
So what's your guess on Seahawks 2nd round pick?
OLB position or...?

(I would take OLB for second round just like Bobby Wagner to be "starter" last year)

squicken

Damn Jarvis got burned

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/nfl-draft-linebacker-prospects-rt9i5l5-204215641.html

The Rams will be drafting Ogletree if he is there at 16. Thomas and Wagoner have both talked about him alot. He's a total Fisher kind of player, too

1. ALEC OGLETREE, Georgia (6-2½, 244, 4.69, 1) - Third-year junior was arrested for DUI a week before the combine. Last season, he was suspended for the first four games for violating the school's drug policy. In 2010, he was arrested and charged with theft. "I don't think he's Odell Thurman," said one scout referring to the former Georgia MLB whose promising career in Cincinnati ended after one season (2005) because of drug-related suspensions and other criminal activity. "I don't think he's a terrible kid. But, (expletive), that's Georgia. They have them every year." Started four games at safety in '10 and another at WR. Played ILB and OLB in '11 before moving inside in a 3-4 in '12. "He's the best cover linebacker in the draft," the scout said. "I don't care what his 40 time is. He's fast. This kid is extremely gifted." Many scouts have described his style as finesse. "But this guy can close like there's no tomorrow," another scout said. "People say he's not tough. In the SEC Championship game he fricking dropped the wood on (Eddie) Lacy and caused the fumble on the goal line. Knocked the (expletive) out of him. He doesn't know how to use his hands or play off edges, but he could be a Pro Bowl player if he gets his act together." Finished with 197 tackles (20 for loss), six sacks and seven "big" plays (defined as interceptions, fumbles forced and fumbles recovered). Scored 16 on the 50-question Wonderlic intelligence test. "I see him as a 'will' where he's running to the ball," a third scout said. "Real good in coverage. Should be able to develop into a pass rusher. I don't see him as a 3-4 outside backer." From Newnan, Ga.

cdyhybrid

So what's your guess on Seahawks 2nd round pick?
OLB position or...?

(I would take OLB for second round just like Bobby Wagner to be "starter" last year)

LB or maybe someone to compete at OG. Backup QB in the 3rd or later. They could just go BPA though, depending on what's available.

squicken

Ogletree
"I don't think he's Odell Thurman, I don't think he's a terrible kid. But, (expletive), that's Georgia. They have them every year."

Jarvis Jones
"Jarvis is a typical (University of) Georgia kid that is naïve. He's just country."

lulz

Wrayfield

So guys if someone vouches for me for a job by recommending me and lets say I get the job, should I get that someone a thank you present? If so, should I get them Greek yoghurt?

On the outside chance you're serious, yes. I took out the friend who recommended me to recruiter to a nice steak restaurant.

Good luck with getting the new gig.

tumblr_m3vz9vjsUY1rw07qzo1_500.gif

You-know-you-fucked-up.gif

Nah man. I could've slept with my girlfriend on our first date, but I felt something special that night. That feeling when you're in the parking lot of the local Mexican eatery and ready to bang, but your heart quells the boner with feelings of doubt. "This girl ain't some freak-ass ho, she the real deal!" I thought to myself. I bid her adieu, polished my knob upon my arrival home, and we made plans for another date two days later. Jump a year ahead, and we're still crazy for each other.

That's what love is, Bucket. Wait ten days and THEN bang.

Trust me. I was just changing it up.

Now I totally regret not doing it but I figured, hey this one is pretty awesome. I might be able to sex multiple times if I gamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom