• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, what's up brethren?! Just got back from my month long excursion to Japan. It's every bit as weird as anime would lead you to believe and nothing is exaggerated for the cartoons....

Did I miss anything interesting? Saw the Boston tragedy.... On the bright side, the trip killed the awful wait leading up to the draft and now it's only 2 days away :D

Hey, what's up brethren?! Just got back from my month long excursion to Japan. It's every bit as weird as anime would lead you to believe and nothing is exaggerated for the cartoons....

Did I miss anything interesting? Saw the Boston tragedy.... On the bright side, the trip killed the awful wait leading up to the draft and now it's only 2 days away :D

How many japanese familys did you eternally shame by impregnating their daughters?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Did you happen to go to this wedding?

M0A76PY.jpg

Taken from this thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=543528

How many japanese familys did you eternally shame by impregnating their daughters?
Just 5 that I know of ;) Honestly, Japanese women don't do it for me. It's an entire nation of women with the bodies of a 12 year old...which seems to suit Japanese men just fine. I'm far more excited for the women at my next destination, Brazil.
Did you happen to go to this wedding?

Taken from this thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=543528

haha no. I did many activities in Japan but can't say that a wedding was one of them. EZ would be proud of me though, I had two dinners that were each over 300 bucks for just myself. Worth every penny and steak and sushi are now ruined for me forever.

Daryl Washington is a fraud and a cheater

bionic77

Just 5 that I know of ;) Honestly, Japanese women don't do it for me. It's an entire nation of women with the bodies of a 12 year old...which seems to suit Japanese men just fine. I'm far more excited for the women at my next destination, Brazil.

haha no. I did many activities in Japan but can't say that a wedding was one of them. EZ would be proud of me though, I had two dinners that were each over 300 bucks for just myself. Worth every penny and steak and sushi are now ruined for me forever.
Turn in your GAF card.

We have taken the liberty of removing your things from the premises and have called for a car which is waiting for you outside.

Fantomex

But what about their fashion sense Squall?

real_tokyo_style_350.jpg

Daryl Washington is a fraud and a cheater

He didn't get busted for PEDs. Booze or pot or smack or something
What squicken said. 98 percent certain it was pot. It's a huge blow to miss him those first four games but fortunately we have mostly scrubs as opponents for that stretch. Most of those games should still be winnable without him. Hopefully. Stud DWash doesn't need PED's to crush Niner ILB's ;)
Turn in your GAF card.

We have taken the liberty of removing your things from the premises and have called for a car which is waiting for you outside.

So long as it will take me to land that has women with curves, I'm ok with that.

But what about their fashion sense Squall?

You should have seen the heels on some of the women, insane. Comically stacked. The bodies of their women aside, the Japanese were incredibly polite and respectful as a whole and Japan was easily the safest I've ever felt in another country. Rio is going to be the polar opposite.

squicken

Pead came to camp and expected the backup job, didn't get it, pouted, missed meetings, said he felt like quitting football, had 11 carries all year, and then told all of that to his alumni magazine

Not sure I've seen a RB ever bust so fast

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Pead came to camp and expected the backup job, didn't get it, pouted, missed meetings, said he felt like quitting football, had 11 carries all year, and then told all of that to his alumni magazine

Not sure I've seen a RB ever bust so fast

Well at least hes not Maurice Clarrett.

Fantomex

What squicken said. 98 percent certain it was pot. It's a huge blow to miss him those first four games but fortunately we have mostly scrubs as opponents for that stretch. Most of those games should still be winnable without him. Hopefully. Stud DWash doesn't need PED's to crush Niner ILB's ;)

So long as it will take me to land that has women with curves, I'm ok with that.

You should have seen the heels on some of the women, insane. Comically stacked. The bodies of their women aside, the Japanese were incredibly polite and respectful as a whole and Japan was easily the safest I've ever felt in another country. Rio is going to be the polar opposite.

I don't know bruh, I've seen Call of Duty 3, them favelas were no joke. Oh and Fast Five as well.

I don't know bruh, I've seen Call of Duty 3, them favelas were no joke. Oh and Fast Five as well.

Oh Hollywood. I did see what had to be the house of a Yakuza member when I went to a nice onsen. There were numerous phantoms and a few other extremely expensive cars all in one driveway.

Matugi

I want the Redskins to add their throwbacks from last year to the regular rotation like the Falcons do. Just don't call them throwbacks because they play terrible in throwbacks.

Wes

venison crêpe
@TonyPauline 3h

Word from few people today is Oakland Raiders may have a trade in place to move down a few slots if either Joeckel/Fisher lands in their lap

Wrayfield

Ja.

Bitte schan
Dir tee
der kaffee
hallo

That's all I remember after one 15 minutes lesson. Lol.

October and absolutely. I'll be there a minimum of 3 years, so I'm going to visit everywhere I can.

I heard from Milch you're coming over. Frankfurt even? Drop me a line if you want to meet up.

The chick on that show was fucking smoking hot. And had a righteous body.

I think it might have because of her breasts that I applied to JAG (well her breasts and A Few Good Men). Unfortunately when I applied it was during the Iraq war and when I asked the guy interviewing me if it was possible I had to go there he said yes (he was really serious about it as well), and at that point I was out on the whole thing (it is hard to get in, I might not have gotten in regardless). This was back when they were killing soldiers, truck drivers, etc. left and right. I don't think anyone from my school went that year. :lol

I remember those boobs. <3

I like Werner though just for this.

He's so right. Growing up in Europe, you will see the faking Euroe footie stuff and either you put up with it or you look for a real sport. I totally see him with the Pats. Pats love Germans. Germans love Pats. Innit, Dutch?

La Canfora ties Mingo to the Eagles at #4:

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora 25m

For all of the chatter about the Eagles and Dion Jordan, for obvious reasons, I keep hearing more and more about Mingo in that 4th pick

Scott Wright says Trufant could be the second CB off the board in the top 20 (goes before Rhodes):

Scott Wright @DraftCountdown 1h

It's starting to look like Desmond Trufant of Washington could be the second cornerback off the board, somewhere in the Top 20 overall.

Fantomex

I played an hour of Ni No Kuni yesterday, man it hooked me with the story right away. Last game that did that was Mass Effect 2. And I haven't even begun to scratch the surface man. I was about to get teary eyed. But then I remembered Dolphin fans are out of tears since 95. It's really good doe! I already read up on the Pokemon portion of it and started coming up with some names for these fake Pokemans.

1. Tyke Myson
  2. Pickledickle
  3. Tomax
  4. Xamot
  5. Biggie Smalls
  6. Noodles
  7. Mudbutt
  8. Beefy
  9. Nathaniel Hornblower
  10. El Fuego
  11. Lowres

Man I got names for days.