• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vikings leak, also courtesy of UniWatch:

CMpSrYh.jpg

Vikes also going with the matte helmet. Looks good, nice and simple. Glad they got rid of those stupid horns on the sleeves and pants.

Thank Jesus.

Fantomex

I should of stayed with my garbo flip phone, but out of spite I left them. I mean wtf. How ya going to take all that money and not keep it in my account. So now im on unlimited straight talk for 45, thought about international for 60 but then i was like thats probably going to be uber useless waste of 15 dollars

edit; my big fingers and this phone going to have words.. already frustrated at the accident letters

surprise-mom.jpg

Verizon and ATT are hella gangster. They change the rules on you quickly and don't let you get out of contracts. I can understand about the $$$

Soccer reffing is the worst. Replacement level stuff in the Champions League.

But at least it seems like football-like blocking is allowed now.

The Aerodynamic wunderkind Arjen was too good.

I bought a new phone today as well. Just got off the phone with Joy who activated it and complimented my name.
$9.99

She complimented you on 'Greg' ? She want the D. And when I say the D, I mean, she wants to buy you a Diner.

I won't be satisfied until my phone can project tactile 3D hologram images, stream Netflix, surf the internet using eye movements and can also order pizza with voice commands.

We have that in Dutchland. And when you're here, I'll buy you a beer or 7.

squicken

Hey we can keep going. Giants take Tank

Bears on the clock

1)Chiefs--Joeckel
2)Jags--Fisher
3)Raiders--Star
4)Eagles--Dion Jordan
5)Lions--Dee Milliner
6)Browns--Sharrif Floyd
7)Cardinals--Lane Johnson
8)Bills--Tavon Austin
9)Jets--Barkevious Mingo
10)Titans--Jonathon Cooper
11)Chargers--Ezekiel Ansah
12)Dolphins--Tyler Eifert
13)Jets--Chance Warmack
14)Panthers--Sheldon Richardson
15)Saints--Jarvis Jones
16)Rams--DJ Fluker
17)Steelers--Cordarrelle Patterson
18)Cowboys--Vaccaro
19)Giants--Cornellius Carradine
20)Bears--On the clock

Alright gents, gators, and cats. Time for our Consensus Mock Draft. The idea is that we put ourselves in the shoes of the GM for every team, and pick a player that we feel is best for that team. We aren't trying to figure out what a team will do, but what they should do.

There's no set time limit for each pick. Once we have had enough reasonable and quality debate on a pick, we'll move on. Ideally, fans of each team can weigh in on the fit and needs of the team, but they are just one voice. Anyone with an opinion is encouraged to share. Try to write something a bit more substantial than 140 characters, and be respectful of others (gator). Hope this works out well!

-We are assuming the Revis deals goes through, and includes the #13 pick to NYJ

-We are assuming KC trades Branden Albert to MIA for a second round pick. KC gets a 2nd back but needs a LT, and MIA gets its LT but losses a premium pick

-No other trades. Each team makes its pick

squicken

1)Chiefs--Joeckel
2)Jags--Fisher
3)Raiders--Star
4)Eagles--Dion Jordan
5)Lions--Dee Milliner
6)Browns--Sharrif Floyd
7)Cardinals--Lane Johnson
8)Bills--Tavon Austin
9)Jets--Barkevious Mingo
10)Titans--Jonathon Cooper
11)Chargers--Ezekiel Ansah
12)Dolphins--Tyler Eifert
13)Jets--Chance Warmack
14)Panthers--Sheldon Richardson
15)Saints--Jarvis Jones
16)Rams--DJ Fluker
17)Steelers--Cordarrelle Patterson
18)Cowboys--Crybaby Vaccaro
19)Giants--Cornellius Carradine
20)Bears--Alec Ogletree
21)Bengals--On the clock

Alright gents, gators, and cats. Time for our Consensus Mock Draft. The idea is that we put ourselves in the shoes of the GM for every team, and pick a player that we feel is best for that team. We aren't trying to figure out what a team will do, but what they should do.

There's no set time limit for each pick. Once we have had enough reasonable and quality debate on a pick, we'll move on. Ideally, fans of each team can weigh in on the fit and needs of the team, but they are just one voice. Anyone with an opinion is encouraged to share. Try to write something a bit more substantial than 140 characters, and be respectful of others (gator). Hope this works out well!

-We are assuming the Revis deals goes through, and includes the #13 pick to NYJ

-We are assuming KC trades Branden Albert to MIA for a second round pick. KC gets a 2nd back but needs a LT, and MIA gets its LT but losses a premium pick

-No other trades. Each team makes its pick

squicken

What about Burfit or whatever? Isn't he a slow ILB too? Do the Bengals need Teo?

edit: we need ez. I know nothing of Bungledom. Most mocks have them going safety

manfestival

im getting excited for the draft even though the bucs arent going to have as much of a presence as they did last year. However, we are gonna win the playoffs now with revis. Mark my words

Why? Bengals play a 4-3 and have Burfit in the middle, who played pretty good of I were to believe the press. Where are they gonna play Te'o?

I know Malaluga is terrible, so I can see them needing a LB, but Te'o doesn't seem like the guy that can help them.

Replacement for Maualuga. Terrible is an understatement. Te'o would be a decent upgrade.

effzee

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 11m
The #Eagles reached out to Tavon Austin yesterday, doing more due diligence. They'd be willing to move back. Covering their bases in case?

Hmm. Doubt it but still if they do move back wouldn't hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom