• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colasante

Restarted it, I think it was at the Bengals.

Ah, alright.

Jonathan Cyprien to the Bengals. They need a safety and Cyprien is good against the run and pass. They need a running back but there are none worth selecting this early. Another receiver or tight end would help, but again, none worth selecting here.

squicken

1)Chiefs--Joeckel
2)Jags--Fisher
3)Raiders--Star
4)Eagles--Dion Jordan
5)Lions--Dee Milliner
6)Browns--Sharrif Floyd
7)Cardinals--Lane Johnson
8)Bills--Tavon Austin
9)Jets--Barkevious Mingo
10)Titans--Jonathon Cooper
11)Chargers--Ezekiel Ansah
12)Dolphins--Tyler Eifert
13)Jets--Chance Warmack
14)Panthers--Sheldon Richardson
15)Saints--Jarvis Jones
16)Rams--DJ Fluker
17)Steelers--Cordarrelle Patterson
18)Cowboys--Crybaby Vaccaro
19)Giants--Cornellius Carradine
20)Bears--Alec Ogletree
21)Bengals--John Cyprien
22)Rams--On the clock

Alright gents, gators, and cats. Time for our Consensus Mock Draft. The idea is that we put ourselves in the shoes of the GM for every team, and pick a player that we feel is best for that team. We aren't trying to figure out what a team will do, but what they should do.

There's no set time limit for each pick. Once we have had enough reasonable and quality debate on a pick, we'll move on. Ideally, fans of each team can weigh in on the fit and needs of the team, but they are just one voice. Anyone with an opinion is encouraged to share. Try to write something a bit more substantial than 140 characters, and be respectful of others (gator). Hope this works out well!

-We are assuming the Revis deals goes through, and includes the #13 pick to NYJ

-We are assuming KC trades Branden Albert to MIA for a second round pick. KC gets a 2nd back but needs a LT, and MIA gets its LT but losses a premium pick

-No other trades. Each team makes its pick

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Stafford has been a true dignitary and diplomat for the people of Michigan and fans of the Detroit Lions.

Meanwhile in Green Bay....

rodge-dodge.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki3k5GyLU7c

TctivUO.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uqJLjo6IFuQ#!

Rodgers loves cancer patients!

Colasante

Matt Elam to the Rams. I don't think he's necessary a great safety prospect, but the Rams desperately need an upgrade at safety and Elam seems like the kind of nasty player that Jeff Fisher would love. A wide receiver is also a possibility.

squicken

My preferred draft would have been Ogletree (Fluker won't be there at 16) and Cyprien. Need an OLB but none worth taking. Need RB but none worth taking. I would hope they gamble on WR here. Hopkins or Hunter. I kind of like taking a flier on Hunter

edit: Elam and Reid, to me, aren't first round guys. Can wait until 2nd round and find their equivalent. Cyprien is the only safety worth taking high. Rams want a CF for safety

effzee

Mingo to the Eagles?

I swear people are just throwing shit against the wall now just in case it hits they can claim next year how accurate they were. Eagles have been rumored to take everyone from Jockel/Fisher to Austin/Geno/Eifert and now Mingo. So literally anyone!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
@TonyPauline 3h

Word from few people today is Oakland Raiders may have a trade in place to move down a few slots if either Joeckel/Fisher lands in their lap

Another rumor came out today saying Detroit wanted to move up two slots to #3 to take Fisher or Joeckel. Hmm.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
ANOTHER Detroit Lion got arrested recently? Seriously?

Bengals North.

Godslay

Banned
lol.

But imagine if some dude did that shit today?

oh wait.. Eli.

But still how arrogant can you be?

"hmmm I'm about to make the league....buuuut I don't wanna play there"

bitch please

Luck could have done the same thing, or even RG3. When you are that talented and you have other options, you control your future. It's no different then being at the top of your chosen profession, you choose what you want to do rather than someone else being in control.

Edit: If Elway would have went to the Raiders, I'm sure the world would have ended a long time ago. Darkness would have ruled the land.

jbug617

Banned
Luck could have done the same thing, or even RG3. When you are that talented and you have other options, you control your future. It's no different then being at the top of your chosen profession, you choose what you want to do rather than someone else being in control.

RG3 came out and said he didn't want Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom