• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJ11

Do people that hate picks getting "spoiled" actually like this shit where you wait unnecessarily to hear picks that have long been made? Draft has been over for almost ten minutes now and they're still just dragging it out.

Kind of agree, but I did like not tipping the 1st round, didn't know who was going where, and it was bit of a change. They can spoil it tomorrow though.

Gobias

Banned
Browns, please get a good CB tomorrow. The thought of Buster Skrine possibly starting terrifies, confuses, and saddens me.

Thank you.

What am I delusional about. It wasn't the biggest reach in the world.

It was a pretty big reach. He was projected to be a 2nd round developmental pick, the Bears felt he was the 20th best player in the draft.

With Shea McClellan and the hire of Trestman, either Emery is a genius and is seeing things that others are not, or this is gonna be a trainwreck.

Chicago should try and trade up for the 49ers' first second-round pick. There's so much talent left in this draft, however, that I doubt they'd want to do it.

BigAT

Kind of agree, but I did like not tipping the 1st round, didn't know who was going where, and it was bit of a change. They can spoil it tomorrow though.

I could agree with this sentiment more if they actually kept up with the draft and covered it accurately instead of turning it into an artificially-delayed production. They were like three picks behind by the end of the night.

Brinbe

Wooo, wristband for day two secure!
ytcx5pn.jpg

vdCfDji.jpg

TheFatOne

What round is the honey badger supposed to go in? I wouldn't mid the Pats snatching him up. I just want the Pats to get a WR, and the rest of the picks focus on defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom