• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashman

Banned
I'm so fucking embarrased right now

Wisconsin’s Travis Frederick is going to become the slowest center drafted by a National Football League team in 20 years.
As the saying goes, the farther Frederick goes, the worse he looks. His new employer almost can forget about him ranging far afield on screens, knocking defenders off piles downfield, coming across the field on a reverse or recovering a fumble close to the boundary.
That became apparent Feb. 23 when Frederick lurched down the FieldTurf surface at the combine in a pair of 40-yard dashes clocked at 5.56 seconds.
“I thought he’d run at least 5.4,” an executive in personnel said. “He’s not a good athlete on tape, but I didn’t think he’d run 5.6.”

I have a #bonerstrong looking at this pic:

e27495b203f0fc44a66aa5e6c4b70549.jpeg

Django loookin swol

Godslay

Banned
What have the Pats done with their stockpiled picks in the past? Hearing that a lot of them have ended up getting cut. Would be interested to see what % are still on the team.

eznark

Banned
That 40 time is going to hurt the center when he runs streaks.

The Cowboys have the most vanilla ass vanilla OL schemes in the world. He'll be fine.

TheFatOne

What have the Pats done with their stockpiled picks in the past? Hearing that a lot of them have ended up getting cut. Would be interested to see what % are still on the team.

Last couple of drafts have been solid. Particularly the 2010 draft which was insane.

Edit:Before the 2010 draft they were pretty horrific though.

please post all the lol cowboys/ lol romo gifs you can find.

The Ticket guys in Dallas are 100% right that all the value of this draft might be completely sucked out before the Cowboys get anything done with that mid-3rd rnd. pick.

Pitiful. The Vikings gave up more to move up to #29 than Jerry Jones got for #18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom