• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Story, don't do this to me, brah. I apologize if I came off as too harsh, but I'm just surprised that such a typical trait of white collar corporate america is getting reactions like "Do we need wax to seal the envelope?" in that thread.

So these are specialized roles. I actually assumed as much for nursing jobs considering those roles are more about the skills than otherwise.

Just giving you shit for the Are people clueless? bit. I have no real ill will towards you. Just being snarky.

I'm not really in a specialized position, hell I don't even have a college degree. I plan on taking classes when she's done.

I work with framemaker, illustrator, photoshop, and acrobat mainly. I guess it could be considered specialized since most other contracts split these tasks into individual positions but mine is all inclusive. I have 10+ years experience in my field and I've never heard of the thank you note thing.

squicken

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m
Niners now could have four third-round picks in 2014: theirs, one for Alex Smith, comp pick for Dashon Goldson and this pick from Tennessee.

Year to move up is next year

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Damnit, I really wanted Justin Hunter.

Just found out from Mayock that he tore his acl so its actually probably a good thing the Titans took him instead of us.

Jags took Cyprien? FUUUUUUUUUU they were supposed to draft Barkley, dammit! Go back to your poor drafting ways! J/k, no ill will towards Jags but upset we didn't get him, feel confident that was our pick otherwise.

Talon

Ertz to Eagles...
Chip Kelly trying to get this out of his memory.
ertz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom