• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Solid pick by the Eagles and more importantly they didn't take a diva/project like Geno Smith.

Can't believe Geno skipped the green room like a baby today. Can't handle the pressure of the green room, how is he gonna handle the pressure of the Philadelphia fanbase and media? I could seriously see Geno being available to the Eagles in the 3rd. EDIT; Unless the Jests take him

Solid pick by the Eagles and more importantly they didn't take a diva like Geno Smith.

Can't believe Geno skipped the green room like a baby today. Can't handle the pressure of the green room, how is he gonna handle the pressure of the Philadelphia fanbase and media? I could seriously see Geno being available to the Eagles in the 3rd. EDIT; Unless the Jests take him
He's there in the green room. He decided to attend last I checked.

BigAT

Really wish they would just announce these picks as they come in. Dragging their feet and a commercial break between each one is already getting ridiculous.

eznark

Banned
Solid pick by the Eagles and more importantly they didn't take a diva/project like Geno Smith.

..... Jesus it's like you try as hard as you can to be wrong about everything

They thought both were way too soft.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
He's there in the green room. He decided to attend last I checked.

Oh, ok, thats good then. I had no opinion on the guy either way until I read an article on PFT today at work saying he would skip today because he was pissed about not getting picked yesterday.

The fact that thought was in his head is still not a good look though.

Ertz and Casey? Do the Eagles still have Celek as well?

Yeah, Ruben Frank said tonight that Chip ran 3 TE stuff with the Ducks and he plans to do that in the NFL. I like this pick okay. It is weird to see a 4-12 team drafting guys at positions of strength but I guess Chip doesnt see them as a 4-12 team.

..... Jesus it's like you try as hard as you can to be wrong about everything

They thought both were way too soft.

Georgia coaches give out a “True Grit” award after spring practice for an offensive and defensive player who stands out for his toughness and pure determination on the field. Despite the large number of NFL-caliber players on the Bulldogs’ defense, Williams has picked up the award each of the past two years

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Mayhew is awful. Short and an injury concern. Classic Mayhew.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Haven't heard to much about Darius Slay, but welcome to Detroit. A 2nd team All SEC DB who ran a 4.36? I like.. plus it adds depth to our secondary.

It still boggles my mind as to why we passed on Dee Milliner at #5 when we need depth at WR. I want to find out the behind the scenes as to why Mayhew passed on him (character issues? injuries?).

Mayhew is awful. Short and an injury concern. Classic Mayhew.

He's about 5'11 to 6'0 so not to short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom