• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

Guess so. But I guess us hard working morons are clueless......how can we ever be as great or as wise as Talon?
Story, don't do this to me, brah. I apologize if I came off as too harsh, but I'm just surprised that such a typical trait of white collar corporate america is getting reactions like "Do we need wax to seal the envelope?" in that thread.

I mean, in fact, as a child of first generation immigrants, Thank You notes are one of dozens of bits of American etiquette that I had to learn on the fly in High School and College.
I'm a Tech Data Analyst for a government contractor.

She's a registered nurse at the hospital. She's working on her Masters degree for to be a Nurse Practicioner but none of her friends, who've already done so, have sent thank you letters for interviews to my knowledge. Just isn't really expected around here.

We're not clueless. It just isn't the norm for our jobs. I thank people for their time at the interview.
So these are specialized roles. I actually assumed as much for nursing jobs considering those roles are more about the skills than otherwise.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
oh yeah merril hoge announcing our pick -_-

Merril Hoge is awesome. I've always been a fan of Hoge, especially his and Jaworski's X's and O's show on ESPN during the season.

He's also been a much needed and vocal defender of the game against this onslaught of stupid rules and penalties that can destroy the game of football as we know it.

Duxxy3

On the Manti watch:

Eagles beat writers saying it doesn't seem like Geno is going to be the Eagles pick. Talk of Ertz or one of the top safeties left.

Manti Te'o makes absolutely no sense with the linebackers we already have...

so i guess this is a lock too happen.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
He's also been a much needed and vocal defender of the game against this onslaught of stupid rules and penalties that can destroy the game of football as we know it.
Not shocked this sentiment is coming from a guy with a player as dirty as Suh for his avatar.

Godslay

Banned
both of your teams draft Manti.

I don't care, Te'o will be productive imo.

On my way home, someone on ESPN radio was talking about how BB was in love with Te'o and if he's there BB might grab him. Too good of a football player to pass up, and would be a good addition in a mixed 3/4, 4/3 that the Pats like to run.

You just are jizzing right now over Brunell and Cyprien.

jakncoke

Banned
Merril Hoge is awesome. I've always been a fan of Hoge, especially his and Jaworski's X's and O's show on ESPN during the season.

You're seriously the king of wrong arent you ffs

damn that cyrien gone already

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Not shocked this sentiment is coming from a guy with a player as dirty as Suh for his avatar.

Says the guy with a Joe Mauer avatar.

Suh plays football the way a defensive lineman should play football while Joe Mauer takes steroids and lies about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom