• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Tax returns are the best!

I respected you. I loved you like a brother.

But you stabbed me in the back in support of a Ravens fan. Disrespect can't get more real.

Back off my boy Kave. You never had a chance, little know fact, Kave is actually my twin brother, separated at birth. On April 23, 1983 in Baltimore, we were born, and he was stolen by a Canadian OB nurse and taken across the border.

The bond runs deep.

cajunator

Banned
Im getting excited about the draft. I just want something football related to be happening soon. Basketball and baseball are so dull :(

Sanjuro

*throws up*

What in the name of Tebow is this bullshit? How dare they besmirch the stellar Browns uniforms. NFL draft needs to hurry up and get here. While all this is happening, I'm pouring over lists for potential UDFAs that can contribute to the team.

He wanted a Seahawk makeover. That would be the equivalent.

ampere

Pelicans are going to make the playoffs though

The unibrow... it has powa!

IQYopPd.jpg

So Bloodborne, I'm already in the Forbidden Forest in my NG+ playthrough. This game has me completely by the balls:)

The boss that gave me the most problems my first time around was Father Gascoigne. Well here's my NG+ encounter with him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai7a4ATyE1k

THAT'S HOW THE FUCK YOU DEAL WITH THAT PRICK!

Yes, that felt good. My first try, too. It took me 8 tries my first time around. I just hit level 100. I have strength, endurance and vitality at 40 right now.

LOVE.IT.

So when's the mock draft?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
So Bloodborne, I'm already in the Forbidden Forest in my NG+ playthrough. This game has me completely by the balls:)

The boss that gave me the most problems my first time around was Father Gascoigne. Well here's my NG+ encounter with him:

Yes, that felt good. My first try, too. It took me 8 tries my first time around. I just hit level 100. I have strength, endurance and vitality at 40 right now.

LOVE.IT.

Mock Draft? It's already week 1 of the regular season. o_O Where you been anyway?

Greg

LOVE.IT.

I was so overleveled by the time I finished the game the first time because I wanted to finish the chalice dungeons required for the trophy first - NG+ was so easy in comparison

I was so overleveled by the time I finished the game the first time because I wanted to finish the chalice dungeons required for the trophy first - NG+ was so easy in comparison
I need to START the chalice dungeons.:)

I'll get there. I've no doubt I'll run through this game at least three times.

jakncoke

Banned
Joined the white trash olympics. Drank beer , wore no shoes or socks while it was 35 out and watched a abandoned home 3 homes down burn.

Top Bottom