• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Greg

I need to START the chalice dungeons.:)

I'll get there. I've no doubt I'll run through this game at least three times.
you should jump in now!

at your level you should be able to handle the first 3 tiers pretty easy, but some of the 4s and 5s are a good challenge

they're the best way to level, and you'll find higher quality gems/weapons than the ones in the regular story mode

you should jump in now!

at your level you should be able to handle the first 3 tiers pretty easy, but some of the 4s and 5s are a good challenge

they're the best way to level, and you'll find higher quality gems/weapons than the ones in the regular story mode
I'll have to start then. Thanks!

By the way, I saw "It Follows" today at the theater. If you dig horror movies, go see that shit now. Great, great movie with an awesome 80's/indie feel to it. The soundtrack is straight John Carpenter circa 1982.

zychi

Banned
I'll have to start then. Thanks!

By the way, I saw "It Follows" today at the theater. If you dig horror movies, go see that shit now. Great, great movie with an awesome 80's/indie feel to it. The soundtrack is straight John Carpenter circa 1982.

I was so excited to see it, then they pushed the VOD back and now I have to wait. Probably won't watch it til October now

MechDX

Transformers at TRU on sale 2 for $15

Find a couple of them with $2 off coupons attached .

Got 2 for my kids basket for $11

#Winning

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Great day today. Every house on my street was bbqing. Yum yum

Now I just have to win tonight's lotto.

Bread

Banned
Hello friends I have a gift for you
jWcahRY.jpg

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Wassup everyone. Apologies for doing a disappearing act (again) after a brief spurt of active posting, but I got myself banned for two weeks. I blame Guiliani.

MRSA

Banned
I'm gonna treat my cough with a dosage of that Promethazine with Codeine, thank you science for treating my cough and getting me high!

zychi

Banned
Since halftime for this CB game is taking forever, and I'm too lazy to play a game, whats the Rock/Metal fans of NFL-Gaf fans favorite bands?

I've been on a late 90s/early 2000 kick lately with RATM, Deftones, and some pre-sober Metallica. Watching nu metal music videos with the guys having dreads and those super baggy pants make me laugh

Bread

Banned

I sit here drafting sentence after sentence as tears run down my face, what can I say to properly get my emotions across, how do I even say it? HolyBaikal, I want you to know that I appreciate you more than I have ever appreciated anyone in my life. So much so that I want you to know that I respect everything about you, I truly like your line/way of thinking (I’ve incorporated it into my thoughts), I love the way you speak on this forum, I love the stutters and dots (….) you use when you type, it’s unbelievably cute and I used to do something like that too; in the end though, I really…. …. …. l..-…l...-…like you and everything you are.
what

the

fuck

Top Bottom