• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

new-nike-cleveland-brdrkn1.jpg

new-nike-cleveland-bry2rzp.jpg

Greg

I am honorary Browns GAF, I am always so respectful to my Brownie bros :')

btw when is the next #BGstream? PLS
I should've streamed for you last night :(

had to run NG+ to get the final ending for the platinum, and the whole thing only took like 1 1/2 hours - it was pretty fun sprinting through everything!

"I told y'all mafuckas, man, this shit is not a love song
This is a fuck a stripper on a mink rug song
This a fuck them boys forever, hold a grudge song"

sdKlYle.gif

FFS man.
Confrontation is like the angry step child in Browns gaf.

Brah, did you even bother reading my follow post. We got this shit somewhere in the future. All this making fun of the Browns is being stored in the noggin'. It's our own fault for loving this team.

But yea I like to get angry. Fuck MSRA.

jakncoke

Banned
Pats lost 46-10 in a sb where is chicaugocubsfan and the glee fan to cheer for this even though it was 20 years before they were squirted out their moms cooch

Interstellar has been pretty good a far
Brah, did you even bother reading my follow post. We got this shit somewhere in the future. All this making fun of the Browns is being stored in the noggin'. It's our own fault for loving this team.

But yea I like to get angry. Fuck MSRA.
Lol I always say I'm gonna remember the disrespect given.
KAve will remember when you told him to shut up though, he might stab you. That dudes crazy

I am honorary Browns GAF, I am always so respectful to my Brownie bros :')

btw when is the next #BGstream? PLS
I might try and stream tomorrow honorarySlut

BG, do you follow MLB/Indians as well? Cause it's like I always talk to myself in that pathetic MLB thread with that pathetic community whenever I bring up something Indians. That thread's like 1 huge jerk-off fest on 4 teams being supported or so, you'd almost think there are only those 4 teams in the league. Ridiculous.

And that Cashman guy still had the guts to call us the worst community. Fucking guy.

BG, do you follow MLB/Indians as well? Cause it's like I always talk to myself in that pathetic MLB thread with that pathetic community whenever I bring up something Indians. That thread's like 1 huge jerk-off fest on 4 teams being supported or so, you'd almost think there are only those 4 teams in the league. Ridiculous.

And that Cashman guy still had the guts to call us the worst community. Fucking guy.
You're gonna keep talking to yourself buddy!
I Know like nothing about baseball

jakncoke

Banned

Thats why we need more people of other teams! Also cashman doesnt know shit he is a cowboys/rangers fan that hasnt ever had a job !

Furyous

*throws up*

What in the name of Tebow is this bullshit? How dare they besmirch the stellar Browns uniforms. NFL draft needs to hurry up and get here. While all this is happening, I'm pouring over lists for potential UDFAs that can contribute to the team.

Top Bottom