• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

ANIMU SUNDAY get kicked off with Meat.
tumblr_ngxomhKZ6w1r60zuio3_r1_500.gif

cajunator

Banned
I believe she's not a troll. She obviously has a lot of issues, and frankly the constant mean-spirited way a lot of GAF treats her when it's obvious that she has a ton of mental and emotional problems makes me pretty uncomfortable.

I'm kinda surprised she hadn't been permed before this for her own sake more than anything else. GAF.just does not seem to be the right place for her.

That thread is...something else though.

I talk to HolyBaikal on steam.
I think they are just really misunderstood and pretty much too innocent for Gaf really. Gaf is (or at least tries to appear to be) hard edged and thick skinned, but a lot of them are fragile basement dwellers in reality. It cant be helped. But Holybaikal did not really fit in here and I think it really is for the best that they dont have to subjected to this place.

Draxal

I talk to HolyBaikal on steam.
I think they are just really misunderstood and pretty much too innocent for Gaf really. Gaf is (or at least tries to appear to be) hard edged and thick skinned, but a lot of them are fragile basement dwellers in reality. It cant be helped. But Holybaikal did not really fit in here and I think it really is for the best that they dont have to subjected to this place.

That one thread where she went on a huge rant about female athletes being just as athletically capable as men, and are being held down ... was so weird.

Assume that's why she got banned, because that was such a huge thread derail.

ampere

That one thread where she went on a huge rant about female athletes being just as athletically capable as men, and are being held down ... was so weird.

Assume that's why she got banned, because that was such a huge thread derail.

Yeah that was just nuts. I'm all for feminism and equality, but it was a completely delusional tirade.

Im glad im not a Kentucky fan. Can you imagine getting to the championship or superbowl undefeated and losing lol.

No way that could happen.
Fixed

lol Gata with
CRS
. Eli wants to remind you.

#newdisrespectday

Sorry Dutch.
E: Just catching up on all them Titans troll. Someday we'll get our cake too!!! *wishing too much

I am exhausted. Went to my in-laws for Easter and my father in-laws 65th bday, picked up the catering and grilled the burgers, then drove two hours home only to spend two more hours cooking for my family get together tomorrow.

cajunator

Banned
I am exhausted. Went to my in-laws for Easter and my father in-laws 65th bday, picked up the catering and grilled the burgers, then drove two hours home only to spend two more hours cooking for my family get together tomorrow.

I came home and my father had cooked some steaks for us. Nice surprise.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Why the hell did I sleep with the window open a few nights ago? I'm legitimately sick and it's not a hangover for once.

RBH

Abxo02x.jpg

Quarterback Josh Freeman notes at least one benefit from being out of work last season - he's well-rested.

The former first-round draft pick says he's fit and has a healthy attitude too as he joins the Miami Dolphins to compete for a backup job behind Ryan Tannehill.

''I'm coming into it with a very humble mentality, a beginner's mentality,'' Freeman said Friday. ''Quarterback is what I've always done, and I have a lot of confidence in myself as a quarterback. At the same time, you come into it with a beginner's mentality and just work my butt off.''

Freeman signed a one-year contract Thursday hoping to mount a career comeback. He has 60 career starts but hasn't played since October 2013.

''One of the benefits of not playing is not to have bumps and bruises that I might have had,'' he said. ''My body feels great. I feel just as good or as better when I was 22 or 23 years old. I don't really feel like I am 27, but I looked at it on paper - I am kind of old.''

Freeman threw for 27 touchdowns and 4,065 yards with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2012, but he was released during the 2013 season.

Dolphins general manager Dennis Hickey was with the Bucs when they drafted Freeman in 2009.

''I felt very comfortable around Dennis, very comfortable with the Dolphins organization,'' Freeman said. ''He told me a lot about the team and the things they have going on. It's a very, very exciting time to be a Miami Dolphin. That's really what was very enticing to me.''

Freeman will compete with backup quarterback Matt Moore, who has been with the Dolphins since 2011.
http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/04/03/ap-fbn-dolphins-freeman

jakncoke

Banned
Was looking at craigslist to see if there was any gaming deals to be had, some guy is selling a copy of conkers bad fur day for 90. Thought he was insane, went to amazon to see the rates and thats indeed the market for it atm. Why is it so high?

Konka

Banned
Was looking at craigslist to see if there was any gaming deals to be had, some guy is selling a copy of conkers bad fur day for 90. Thought he was insane, went to amazon to see the rates and thats indeed the market for it atm. Why is it so high?

I don't think they made that many of them because it was like one of the last N64 games.

Milchjon

I remember Conker being crazy expensive over here even when it came out. Like 160 Marks, which was probably around $80 when everything else at the time was about 100 Marks.

Great game though.

Also, that huge bowl of Red Thai Curry I made was so fucking necessary right now.

Top Bottom