• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Greg

Gatorade is too sweet for me now

I don't know if they dumped more sugar in, or my tastes changed

Gatorade Rain used to be amazing...

cajunator

Banned
Car on left has the back of a bugatti Veyron. Car on the right side is a Renault Gordini.
BD7AxnP.jpg

Gobias

Banned
Also, Game of thornes returns NEXT sunday!!

I4xAYry.gif

I can't wait to see some khaleesi and/or Margaery Tyrell knockers!! Oh and I guess it'll be sorta cool to see the story advance...

Life is proving to be worth living once again. I have some bad news for you though. The Daenerys actress already said she will never be naked on the show again.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Life is proving to be worth living once again. I have some bad news for you though. The Daenerys actress already said she will never be naked on the show again.

I swear people were saying that for last season as well then she got up out of the bath and showed off dem tittays.

Basically we need proof my man.

edit: Oh god...the scene I'm thinking of was in season 3...oh god this might be true...

Gobias

Banned
I swear people were saying that for last season as well then she got up out of the bath and showed off dem tittays.

Basically we need proof my man.

Are you sure that was last season? I think that was the end of season 3. But here's this and this.

It's all about that Hodor dick anyways.

She has a career in major Hollywood blockbusters to think about. Termynatyr: Gynysys is going to launch her into the stratosphere. She doesn't need to get naked on some low rent pay cable TV show ever again!

Top Bottom