• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Welp, just got home to see I had until 6:30 to make the pick, but it was already done...

I would take Cooper, but feel White is more of a Reggie guy, and would have had the Raiders taking him

Welp, just got home to see I had until 6:30 to make the pick, but it was already done...

I would take Cooper, but feel White is more of a Reggie guy, and would have had the Raiders taking him

I'll give you a small do-over since you did technically did have until 6:30pm. Give me a write-up on White in the next 5-10 minutes and I'll swap him out and put Cooper back on the board.

I'll give you a small do-over since you did technically did have until 6:30pm. Give me a write-up on White in the next 5-10 minutes and I'll swap him out and put Cooper back on the board.

Nah, it's all good. Between MRSA and me we would have likely came to an agreement on Cooper. I really think it's a coin flip between the two anyways, and it's just a hunch that Reggie would prefer White

I will say though, if Mariota gets to 4, I think the Raiders trade out of there

8:30PM EST before the Skins pick is due.

So far Vic Beasley is the name being thrown around. Any others or thoughts on that pick?
I don't think the Redskins will take Mariota but we could just slot him here. If not he'll probably just fall to the Browns pick. And I think most of us think MM is going someplace in the top via trade. I wouldn't normally expect MM to be available for the Browns pick at 12, and I have other other players Id like to pick in our slot. But I will vote to take him at 12 if there

Just tossing it out there

I don't think the Redskins will take Mariota but we could just slot him here. If not he'll probably just fall to the Browns pick. And I think most of us think MM is going someplace in the top via trade. I wouldn't normally expect MM to be available for the Browns pick at 12, and I have other other players Id like to pick in our slot. But I will vote to take him at 12 if there

Just tossing it out there

image.php

My brother just got fired from his job as a department manager at an H&M store.

Their reason for firing him was that he was working off the clock because they gave him so much work it was impossible to finish in his normal shift and they would never authorize overtime.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
lol, there's an Operations/Office Manager opening at San Quentin's prison university. If the salary was higher, I might consider applying.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Their reason for firing him was that he was working off the clock because they gave him so much work it was impossible to finish in his normal shift and they would never authorize overtime.

Sounds like they did him a favor.

Slo

Sorry to hear that your brother lost his job. That always sucks.

My bet is that reason is just his spin on it. If you asked them they'd probably say that "We expect X amount of work done in Y hours. We're not going to pay you for Y+10 hours."

No idea if that's reasonable or not, but you never hear about people being fired for working too hard. There's gotta be another angle.

Sorry to hear that your brother lost his job. That always sucks.

My bet is that reason is just his spin on it. If you asked them they'd probably say that "We expect X amount of work done in Y hours. We're not going to pay you for Y+10 hours."

No idea if that's reasonable or not, but you never hear about people being fired for working too hard. There's gotta be another angle.
Working too many hours would be a good way to get yourself into some shit if you're working through an external agency/firm/contractor though...

There's no overtime quite like rate x 2 that the employee never sees!

Top Bottom