• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

It has been Staffordatized.
VQtcR9c.gif

gutshot

With the 20th pick in the 2015 NFL Draft the Philadelphia Eagles select...

Byron Jones, cornerback, University of Connecticut

Jones combines good size and freakish athleticism with sound technique and tops it off by being a high character guy. That ticks all the Chip Kelly boxes so the Eagles are thrilled to scoop him up and add him to a secondary that consists of Byron Maxwell, Brandon Boykin and Malcolm Jenkins. What was once the biggest weakness on the team is now a strength.

Jones combines good size and freakish athleticism with sound technique and tops it off by being a high character guy. That ticks all the Chip Kelly boxes so the Eagles are thrilled to scoop him up and add him to a secondary that consists of Byron Maxwell, Brandon Boykin and Malcolm Jenkins. What was once the biggest weakness on the team is now a strength.

Jones is a beast athlete. Goes to show how much the combine matters.

MRSA

Banned
Why does MRSA, the keeper of all things American, keep acting like 6 hot dogs is crazy?

Turn in your murica card.

Freedom of speech. I express my thoughts of Sanjuro being a fat disgusting Pats fan. Sanjuro can continue to be a fat disgusting Pats fan because he's an American.

You on the other hand can go pay Greece 200 billion Yuros.

Sanjuro

i need a new fallout game

new vegas is still so fucking good on my 3rd playthrough.

I never could get more than a few minutes into NV due to the controls feeling like shit. Same thing happened when I went to go back and play that Red Dead expansion.

Once I leave some games for a while, and play things that are more fluid, just feels odd.

Bread

Banned
I never could get more than a few minutes into NV due to the controls feeling like shit. Same thing happened when I went to go back and play that Red Dead expansion.

Once I leave some games for a while, and play things that are more fluid, just feels odd.
What's wrong with the controls?

Sanjuro

What's wrong with the controls?

Probably nothing really. To me they just felt dated quick. Like say you play something else in a similar vein which feels more modern/fluid, makes it a tad more difficult for me to get back into something I played so much of.

Bread

Banned
Probably nothing really. To me they just felt dated quick. Like say you play something else in a similar vein which feels more modern/fluid, makes it a tad more difficult for me to get back into something I played so much of.
Huh, well they feel pretty fluid to me. The shooting isn't Halo quality or anything, but VATS makes up for it.

Play Pillars of Eternity breadly
I'm saving my money for the ps4 8)

No new games until I get that!

effzee

Me like.

Now get Eric Fisher in the 2nd round.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2015/4/10/8378317/lions-notes-mel-kiper-mock-draft

Looks like the Lions will probably go Offensive Tackle for a few reasons. 1.) We need the added depth 2.) If we pick up Riley Reiffs 5th year option it'll cost us $8 Million. 3.) "Insiders" believe the Lions will go Tackle for what it's worth. Martin Mayhew is very shrewd when it comes to not showing his cards so I'm not sure on that yet.

I like Riley Reiff but he regressed a bit last year (could be because of the new offense) and I don't think he's worth $8 Mil a year. He's a solid RT but I still have my doubts about him blocking Staffords blindside.

Mel Kipers new mock draft has us taking La'el Collins (Tackle, LSU).

Top Bottom