• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Matthew+Stafford+Chicago+Bears+v+Detroit+Lions+YlAoQXwwKAhl.jpg

rando14

WES Where are you, pls enlighten us on this situation!! It is of dire importance, even more important than the Browns next draft pick!!

(Sorry kave)

#SorryNotSorry

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
giphy.gif

*Phew*

Can we pass up home run hitting talent like this for an offensive lineman LionsGAF? You can never have to many offensive weapons.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
1matt+stafford2.jpg

When Matthew Stafford is your QB your franchise will always be relevant.

First one to shop some tacos into that picture to match Fatford's wistful look gets a prize*.

*Prize is a *cookie.

*Cookie is a *virtual cookie.

*Virtual cookie does not actually exist.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
First one to shop some tacos into that picture to match Fatford's wistful look gets a prize*.

*Prize is a *cookie.

*Cookie is a *virtual cookie.

*Virtual cookie does not actually exist.
"Virtual" cookie is a confusing way to describe a cookie Stafford already ate!

ps: whose draft pick is it?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Bread

Banned
New Vegas is so fucking good. I loved getting the complete edition and doing the Zion stuff with that burned face dude. His VA was amazing.
I got the ultimate edition for $5 on steam a year or 2 back, it just has so much content it's hard to put down.

I could't stop. I pretty much love every single actor that appeared on the show.
the scene in the bar where ken marino notes that the nude girl riding the mechanical bull had good suction is one of my all time favorite jokes

zychi

Banned
Mlb the show pisses me off. I had a 26 game hitting streak going. They sit me a game, then have me pinch hit. Guess what came to an end because the game is too stupid to recognize the streak ?

Top Bottom