• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

https://instagram.com/p/1RE8dlKd3C/
that's my QB yall

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2015/4/10/8378317/lions-notes-mel-kiper-mock-draft

Looks like the Lions will probably go Offensive Tackle for a few reasons. 1.) We need the added depth 2.) If we pick up Riley Reiffs 5th year option it'll cost us $8 Million. 3.) "Insiders" believe the Lions will go Tackle for what it's worth. Martin Mayhew is very shrewd when it comes to not showing his cards so I'm not sure on that yet.

I like Riley Reiff but he regressed a bit last year (could be because of the new offense) and I don't think he's worth $8 Mil a year. He's a solid RT but I still have my doubts about him blocking Staffords blindside.

Mel Kipers new mock draft has us taking La'el Collins (Tackle, LSU).

Really highlights how poorly Mayhew has managed the team financially.

Reiff isn't great but he was one of the few consistent guys on the line last year. Injuries really fucked us. Letting him walk would be idiotic.

I guess he didn't get the memo that disrespect Thursday doesn't continue into Fatford Friday.

I'm guessing he's just mad about this disrespect I made.
VQtcR9c.gif

Now should I make Stafford move his tongue, shift his eyes or make Kave randomly blush for some unknown reason.

I don't know about you guys but I just want to say that I love the Browns and the entire city of Cleveland. Matt Stafford is a fine human being. The Jacksonville Jaguars are a fantastic, up and coming organization.

Hindl

With the 20th pick in the 2015 NFL Draft the Philadelphia Eagles select...

Byron Jones, cornerback, University of Connecticut

Jones combines good size and freakish athleticism with sound technique and tops it off by being a high character guy. That ticks all the Chip Kelly boxes so the Eagles are thrilled to scoop him up and add him to a secondary that consists of Byron Maxwell, Brandon Boykin and Malcolm Jenkins. What was once the biggest weakness on the team is now a strength.

That'd be awesome higher on him then Rowe. Too bad chip thinks boykin is only a nickel he's so good

Syrinx

Update: due to AnimeGAF turning its fuckery up to eleven, all anime discussion of a lesser fuckery content is being moved to this thread.

Pls understand.

MechDX

Watched the first two episodes of Daredevil on Netflix. Never a huge fan of the comic but the series so far is pretty damn good. I was expecting more action than what I got but I'm still very much liking it.

Also like the nods to the MCU.

gutshot

That'd be awesome higher on him then Rowe. Too bad chip thinks boykin is only a nickel he's so good

Yeah, I think he is going to be good. Some are even speculating that the Eagles may try him at safety. I would be OK with that, especially if it means they give Boykin a shot at the outside.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

*Swoon*

Look at that offseason work and dedication. Great motivation to start this morning.

Reiff isn't great but he was one of the few consistent guys on the line last year. Injuries really fucked us. Letting him walk would be idiotic.

I don't think we'll let him walk but I'm certaintly a little worried with his 5th year option coming up and the inevitable DeAndre Levy contract situation which I hope we get finished soon.

After this season we should look long and hard at Megatrons contract situation.

Top Bottom