• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

I bet noodle thinks brienne is the hottest

*googles*

YLqOC2E.gif

Lena Headey pls

Bread

Banned
No.

I just looked at "real life" pics and no, just no.

Also, if you're in a bar and you had a few beers and the chick who plays Brienne tries to pick you up, who says no? (the most romantic of qualifying statements of course)
Idc about real life pics, she looks insanely hot on the show!

Malalaw

Archie Manning, father of Peyton and Eli Manning, was the second pick during the first round of the 1971 NFL Draft. He played for the New Orleans Saints from 1971 until 1982. During his ten seasons with the Saints, Manning was unfortunately part of a losing team, however his own talents did not go unnoticed. He was named NFL Player of the Year in 1978 and was selected for the Pro Bowl in 1978 and 1979. He went on to play for the Houston Oilers and the Minnesota Vikings before retiring in 1984 from professional football.

Greg

My knees are killing me.

3 hours of basketball today (on empty stomach, very bad idea). Followed by 90 minutes at the park and another 30 minutes running after my kids on their bikes.

Perfect day expect for the knee pain. Loving this good weather,
ping pong was cancelled on Saturday, and today was perfect tennis weather, but my friend couldn't make it

this is bullshit!

My parents sent me the newspaper they had been saving since the day I was born, and the sports section was fascinating. There was an article about the O's being off to a good start, but who cares because Earl Weaver is gone so they aren't gonna do shit (they won the WS that year). Also, this article about the Chargers making deals to acquire assets so they could trade up with the Baltimore Colts for the top pick, because Elway's bitch ass was refusing to play in Baltimore.

Draxal

Archie Manning, father of Peyton and Eli Manning, was the second pick during the first round of the 1971 NFL Draft. He played for the New Orleans Saints from 1971 until 1982. During his ten seasons with the Saints, Manning was unfortunately part of a losing team, however his own talents did not go unnoticed. He was named NFL Player of the Year in 1978 and was selected for the Pro Bowl in 1978 and 1979. He went on to play for the Houston Oilers and the Minnesota Vikings before retiring in 1984 from professional football.

Archie had legs and could scramble (and had too), Peyton is a statue and Eli is lucky that he doesn't trip after taking 5 steps.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Malalaw is Jak's alt right?

(MAd dAWg 20/20) + "lal" which is drunk text for "lol" which = :jnc

I've cracked the code!

bionic77

ping pong was cancelled on Saturday, and today was perfect tennis weather, but my friend couldn't make it

this is bullshit!
Next year my kids will be 5.

I expect them to be old enough to play basketball, ping pong and ride a bike without training wheels.

This is going to be college 2.0 for me once this happens. I will be playing the shit I love non-stop*!

* This is the plan, lets see if it actually happens.

Eleuin

I debated going with Wash's Shaq Thompson at #30, if he falls that far (and he might, since he's a tweener ILB/S) it's possible the Pack might take a chance on him despite his size.

On the other hand, it's not like we need to get any smaller ...
Kendrick is pretty good man, I think the success of recent ilbs like Borland and Bowman show that size means jack shit at the position right now

Just have to say that I hope Troy has the amazing retirement he's well earned. And here's to also hoping the Steelers find the next great safety fast.

Oh yeah, and fuck Goodell.

bionic77

Just have to say that I hope Troy has the amazing retirement he's well earned. And here's to also hoping the Steelers find the next great safety fast.

Oh yeah, and fuck Goodell.
He stayed a little too long and his body fell apart, but one can't deny that he is an all time Steelers great.

Made so many spectacular plays and was probably one of the most exciting players to ever play on the defensive side of the ball.

DMczaf

He stayed a little too long and his body fell apart, but one can't deny that he is an all time Steelers great.

Made so many spectacular plays and was probably one of the most exciting players to ever play on the defensive side of the ball.

I enjoyed his final couple of seasons where he still tried to do things like block FGs by jumping over the line, not realizing his knees are 49 years old.

bionic77

I enjoyed his final couple of seasons where he still tried to do things like block FGs by jumping over the line, not realizing his knees are 49 years old.
That was cool.

Him being unable to tackle in the open field or cover anyone running a slant was not so fun.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Damn

When DM calls you an old, it's real.

It isn't Thursday you fucks! I'm telling myself that most of these guys have played DOA for a long time...which is probably true.

I know that feeling. Bread runs around like a maniac in BF4 while I just wander around behind him wondering where the hell I'm going.

I feel like I can still do better than average in shooters against pubs but I can't play competitvely anymore like I used to. Part of the reason is that there's a lot more variety to the killing and more things to take into account.

Top Bottom