• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Coke > Pepsi

Which is fact unless you're strangely nostalgic for the 80's and a time before Michael Jordan being the face of McDonald's.

eznark

Banned
Good. Pepsi Max > Anything Coke.

highfive.gif

They finally started rolling out Cherry Pepsi Max and holy fuck it's godlike

Respect

Maybe I should have moved sooner...gave my job my resignation notice last week, got in this morning and they offered me the job and will allow me to work from home...that worked out well.

gutshot

The fucking Browns suck so bad they are going to ruin the Eagles chances at getting Mariota now.

If you were connecting dots on how the Eagles, with the 20th pick in the NFL Draft, could move up high enough to select Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota, the Cleveland Browns were always in the middle.

The Browns, who have been known to like current Eagles quarterback Sam Bradford and own both the 12th and 19th overall picks in the draft, were being highly considered as a third piece to the puzzle that somehow lands the Eagles one of the top picks in the April 30 draft.

Now, that may no longer be feasible.

According to a person with knowledge of the situation who asked for anonymity because he was not authorized to speak on the subject, the Browns could be out on Bradford.

Not because Cleveland doesn't still want the former No. 1 overall pick, but because he doesn't want the Browns.

"Bradford's agent (Tom Condon) has told Cleveland he won't even listen on a contract extension,'' the person said. "He won't even listen, period. And I don't think Cleveland will make a deal without the extension.''

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/...to_count_on_cleveland_brown.html#incart_river

tdr PLS, this isn't disrespect Thursday, you are KILLING me!! ;_;
I am nice on Thursdays because I #disrespectdisrespectThursday so I'm trying to make up for it! Please forgive me!

Just because the Dolphins are shit doesn't mean football is shit, friend.
I would make fun of the Brewers for being 1-5 but when you play 2,548 games in a season none of them really matter.

Also, don't underestimate how much the Dolphins suck!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
You don't know Spin do you? His culinary knowledge is less than of an infant. His food is more or less home remedies for emetics.

If you could get a free dinner at the French Laundry, but the caveat was Spin would have to be part of the party, select the wine pairings, and cook breakfast the day of the meal and you must eat it (and not vomit it back up later), would you agree?

MRSA

Banned
If you could get a free dinner at the French Laundry, but the caveat was Spin would have to be part of the party, select the wine pairings, and cook breakfast the day of the meal and you must eat it (and not vomit it back up later), would you agree?

Why? My good friend rando is already buying me French Laundry when he becomes a rich doctor.

On that note: do you guys think Spin is capable of properly reheating this for breakfast?

0007790050241_500X500.jpg

Hindl

bionic77

Coke > Pepsi

Which is fact unless you're strangely nostalgic for the 80's and a time before Michael Jordan being the face of McDonald's.
Coke is greater than Pepsi. This is well known.

I say that as someone who is nostalgic before Jordan became the face of anything (McDonalds is garbage so I don't mind him being the face of that).

Also soda might be bad for you, but got damn it tastes fantastic if you drink it everyone in awhile with some garbage like pizza or a burger. I get sick of it fast though.

Top Bottom