• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

cdyhybrid

Report: Jets Prepared To Move On From Geno Smith, Considering Trade Up For Marcus Mariota http://t.co/jCkxZIgZc6
#NFL

I am not a big watcher of college football but I don't get all the desire for Mariota or Winston this year. Am I just missing something ?

It's not the strongest QB class, certainly nothing like 2012, but Winston is a very good pro-style prospect if you can get past his off-field stuff. Mariota is like Kaepernick, has all the tools, but can he adjust to a pro-style system?

It's not the strongest QB class, certainly nothing like 2012, but Winston is a very good pro-style prospect if you can get past his off-field stuff. Mariota is like Kaepernick, has all the tools, but can he adjust to a pro-style system?
Mariota is also way smarter than Kaep and is much better with touch passes. He doesn't have Kaep's rocket arm, though.

I'd take Mariota over Kaep in a heartbeat.

MechDX

Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero
· 3m 3 minutes ago
Mike Pouncey said Ndamukong Suh is "worth every dollar" because he's "best defensive player in NFL."

Kas is Mike Pouncey?

Hey! Texans play Miami this year. Someone show this quote to Watt. #RIP Tannehill

Kas is Mike Pouncey?

Hey! Texans play Miami this year. Someone show this quote to Watt. #RIP Tannehill
Tannehill's first NFL game was against the Texans. Watt batted a few passes and this narrative formed about how Tannehill struggled with getting his passes batted at the line. Thankfully the real issue was just Watt's freakish athleticism.

Also, please don't kill Tannehill. I don't want to go back to not having a QB. :(

bionic77

Thats what like 60 feet?

Thats a little outside what his arm is capable of. Maybe if he did it underhanded he could have gotten it to the plate, but over hand? That is just expecting too much.

Throwing balls is not really his specialty. I believe his official job description is "professional video editor". At least thats what I saw on LinkedIn.

ampere

It's Monday though.

In honor of Gata we have declared Monday to be Tuesday this week.

Tuesday will remain Tuesday

Thats what like 60 feet?

Thats a little outside what his arm is capable of. Maybe if he did it underhanded he could have gotten it to the plate, but over hand? That is just expecting too much.

Throwing balls is not really his specialty. I believe his official job description is "professional video editor". At least thats what I saw on LinkedIn.

oPwOPo6.png

Feeling balls is his specialty man.

zychi

Banned
Some clown lost his mind last year because I "spoiled" book 3 of The Wheel of Time.

It came out 24 years ago.

shit like that is fine to spoil, usually its accidental.

but posting a gif that is literally 30 minutes old and the episode isnt even over in a thread not about it that show? i fucking despise that. i got banned for bitching about gotg spoilers in thread titles the week of release. thats like me making a thread about game of thrones about the ending of episode 1 or someone who dies in the new season because its been in the book for ten years.

i wish gaf would make a stricter spoiler policy, but whatever, i just avoid OT all together now when i miss something. like i missed Mad Men last night, not risking a spoiler, but when rellyrell would post gifs from TWD the day after it aired, that annoyed the shit out of me.

Respect

Always great going into the bathroom at the office after someone just had the worse smelling shit ever...flush that garbage asap, don't let it linger.

bionic77

In honor of Gata we have declared Monday to be Tuesday this week.

Tuesday will remain Tuesday

oPwOPo6.png

Feeling balls is his specialty man.
It is a natural reaction of mine to disagree with anything a filthy Gata alt, but in this rare instance you seem to be correct.

He definitely seems to be very happy when he is talking about the ways he would cheat by rubbing, deflating and whatever else he and the Cheat came up with. I mean normally he only gets that look when it is strap on night so obviously this is something he really feels strongly about.

bionic77

Dedicating days in honor of woman-beaters? gg Pats-GAF

Also Olivia Munn is going to be in the next X-Men movie. I'm pretty sure Greg will now lead a protest of the movie.
She may not be talented and she definitely has no morals and is a ambitious slut who will gobble any fat fucks cock to advance her career, but that said you can't say she is dumb.

Whether she was sucking ugly trolls like Ratner or using a athletic superstar as her beard, everything she did was calculated in a way to advance her career. She slutted her way to the top and part of me admires that.

So lay off her Packer fans.

MechDX

She may not be talented and she definitely has no morals and is a ambitious slut who will gobble any fat fucks cock to advance her career, but that said you can't say she is dumb.

Whether she was sucking ugly trolls like Ratner or using a athletic superstar as her beard, everything she did was calculated in a way to advance her career. She slutted her way to the top and part of me admires that.

So lay off her Packer fans.

So you feel she is a female Watt eh?

Milchjon

Bionic, you truly are the worst of the worst, but one day we'll get together and watch some Leone films, you Yuro-loving animal.

Also

c9324db1bf556db622b393291e039bba.jpg

hnnng

bionic77

So you feel she is a female Watt eh?
They are both whores for attention, but I am not sure that Watt is a literal whore the way Munn is.

If Watt gobbled any cocks along the way that was purely recreational. He, unlike Munn, is clearly good at what he does.

Bionic, you truly are the worst of the worst, but one day we'll get together and watch some Leone films, you Yuro-loving animal.

Also

c9324db1bf556db622b393291e039bba.jpg

hnnng
I might watch the whole run later this year.

You are invited to watch them from outside the house. We have a walk out basement and you can watch from there. I would invite you in, but we have a strict no Pats policy here.

Milchjon

They are both whores for attention, but I am not sure that Watt is a literal whore the way Munn is.

If Watt gobbled any cocks along the way that was purely recreational. He, unlike Munn, is clearly good at what he does.

I might watch the whole run later this year.

You are invited to watch them from outside the house. We have a walk out basement and you can watch from there. I would invite you in, but we have a strict no Pats policy here.

Don't kid yourself, you'd love me.

I represent everything you secretly adore.

MRSA

Banned
Fuck you assholes didn't we just have to deal with animu yesterday?

I will personally send cajun a bag of dicks if he posts anime.

You people.

Making snesley and Gata's two word exchanges look like genius level discourse.

Speaking of snesley, did anyone show up for his 81st birthday party?

Top Bottom