• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Eh whatever. I'm over Mariota now, if he falls to 20 I'd love it, but I'd rather keep Bradford and take Byron Jones/Rowe, then Kelly works some Belichick magic to get 2 second rounders and take Agholor and Jake Fisher to shore up our secondary, oline, and our receiving core

Yeah I don't give a shit about Mariota now. Browns will continue to blow up and in two years the Eagles will be able to trade a 2nd round pick for Mariota if they want him.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Coke is greater than Pepsi. This is well known.

I say that as someone who is nostalgic before Jordan became the face of anything (McDonalds is garbage so I don't mind him being the face of that).

Also soda might be bad for you, but got damn it tastes fantastic if you drink it everyone in awhile with some garbage like pizza or a burger. I get sick of it fast though.

Pepsi was the drink of the real MJ you should know.

Jarnet87

Eh whatever. I'm over Mariota now, if he falls to 20 I'd love it, but I'd rather keep Bradford and take Byron Jones/Rowe, then Kelly works some Belichick magic to get 2 second rounders and take Agholor and Jake Fisher to shore up our secondary, oline, and our receiving core

Jaws thinks the Bucs are gonna take Mariota. Jaws is also out of his mind

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I thought there was only one waifu in that game?

I think there are bonus dancers, but I'm not sure yet, takes forever apparently to unlock things according to the trophy guide. I play some pretty questionable games across the board in this regard- pop n music (the GOAT), IIDX, and DDR.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I feel like this is disrespectful to BG so it must be posted here:

hc3Wr.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The irony will be that MRSA will have more money than rando or rbh because he's not paying for med school or malpractice insurance!

Hindl

Jaws thinks the Bucs are gonna take Mariota. Jaws is also out of his mind

What an idiot lol. Assuming Lovie can get Winston to straighten up, he's a much better fit. CK's hyping Mariota to all hell, but Mariota would need a system tailored to his style. No idea where he ends up, but my best guess would be the Chargers. Let's see what happens.

BigAT

John Kuhn falls forward into a new deal with the Packers:

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
FB John Kuhn back to the Packers, per agent Kevin Gold.

Bread

Banned
This stupid GoT leak has made even the Book Reader thread a spoiler-filled minefield.
I thought no one was allowed to discuss the leaked episodes

Oof just saw what happened. Was the spoiler something that hasn't happened yet in the books?

gutshot

I thought no one was allowed to discuss the leaked episodes

Oof just saw what happened. Was the spoiler something that hasn't happened yet in the books?

They're not but people keep fucking up and if you are checking the thread often enough you see it before they or a mod edits it.

And yes, it was something that wasn't from the books.

Bread

Banned
They're not but people keep fucking up and if you are checking the thread often enough you see it before they or a mod edits it.

And yes, it was something that wasn't from the books.
Oh that excites me, can't wait to see some more non book stuff. Sorry you got spoiled though, kind of tempts me towards the dark side knowing that people are throwing spoilers around like that

MechDX

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk · 1h1 hour ago
Now hearing that the 2015 regular-season schedule is currently set to be released on Thursday, April 23, but the date could change.

bionic77

Pepsi was the drink of the real MJ you should know.
That is true.

And he also liked sleeping with little boys.

Not exactly a great example of a man with superior taste or judgment.

Though in his defense, he did make Thriller.

I am pretty burnt out on super hero movies, to the extent that I haven't watch any in the past two years.

I think I might make an exception for Ant Man.
You should watch Guardians of the Galaxy.

Otherwise I am with you. Most Marvel movies are getting boring as fuck (not that Superman was really good, but 95% of comic book movies are Marvel).

Top Bottom