• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

For someone who speaks of freedom you sure act like a communist MRSA!

Thank you. The guy secretly admires what have built up in Europe through the years and is just frustrated he can't be a part of it.

I defend freedom for Americans. Fuck Canadia and Yurope. Filthy communist scumbags.

SHUT UP GATA

hammer3u4krf.png

Jarnet87

As a Noles fan I'm not high on Eddie Goldman, think whoever drafts him in the first is making a mistake. My perception is biased however, just about every single player on the Noles D was embarrassing to watch last year.

I want to believe H Hour will be good. I just miss Socom so much and this looks like the closest we'll ever get to it.

Here's what's gonna happen: It'll have a decent following on the PC, well supported for a while until interest in the game is gone because is it never released on the PS4 despite claims they would.

Sony picks up the ball again, releases a next gen SOCOM which will be announced at E3 2016 and I then can 1vs8 the living shit out of all of you anime loving scrubs.

Here's what's gonna happen: It'll have a decent following on the PC, well supported for a while until interest in the game is gone because is it never released on the PS4 despite claims they would.

Sony picks up the ball again, releases a next gen SOCOM which will be announced at E3 2016 and I then can 1vs8 the living shit out of all of you anime loving scrubs.

2016, the year of Socom and The Last Guardian.

#Believe

Malalaw

Don't forget to do the funky chicken over their dead bodies.

Arc

I'm afraid a tactical console game like Socom will never happen in a world where Call of Dooty sells millions every year :/

I'm afraid a tactical console game like Socom will never happen in a world where Call of Dooty sells millions every year :/

Probably. The old, no nonsense, tactical, can't spray and pray, gameplay without a cover system where wins matter more than XP bars or KDRs of our predecessors won't attract millions and millions of new crowds. But the nostalgia, reviews and word of mouth might bring back millions before it's too late and really forgotten.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
You're trying to limit my American animus their liberty. While it disgusts me, they have every right to do so by our beautiful revolutionary document called the Bill of Rights.

Congrats on Winning Interim Gata by the way.

We will celebrate with some Taco Bell

You're trying to limit my American animus their liberty. While it disgusts me, they have every right to do so by our beautiful revolutionary document called the Bill of Rights.

I'll make damn sure the ToS of this forum one day will read the words: "It is also forbidden to post gifs, pictures or anything related to anime in the NFL OT's"

I'll make it my fucking life's mission if I have to. At least I'll have accomplished something during my pathetic, limited time on Earth.

Top Bottom