• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

slabrock

Banned
iD1XIGrfC6M2z.gif

MRSA

Banned
So lets say Titans don't trade back and go with Leonard Williams, will the Jags trade out of #3 or will they go with a much needed pass rusher in Dante Fowler or Vic Beasley?

rando14

Yes it is.

But it ain't worth 50k a year.

College is great if you're smart about it. Study hard in high school, go to a school that offers you a very good scholarship, and major in a subject that's worth a shit: engineering, nursing, etc.

Anyone who pays 50k a year for an English or Sociology degree is rolling the dice. And the dice are rigged, brehs

bionic77

College is great if you're smart about it. Study hard in high school, go to a school that offers you a very good scholarship, and major in a subject that's worth a shit: engineering, nursing, etc.

Anyone who pays 50k a year for an English or Sociology degree is rolling the dice. And the dice are rigged, brehs
This is very smart and makes a lot of sense.

I have another plan that works just as well. Become best friends with a soon to be doctor, tell him he is now your kids godparent, send tuition bills to mansion in (insert swank ass city).

By the way best friend. It killed me when our Seahawks got robbed by the cunts. Next year Wussle will redeem himself!

WedgeX

Banned

Good thing I went to one of the cheapest private colleges in the US. And got another bachelors at the same time. And had a good internship.

This is very smart and makes a lot of sense.

I have another plan that works just as well. Become best friends with a soon to be doctor, tell him he is now your kids godparent, send tuition bills to mansion in (insert swank ass city).

By the way best friend. It killed me when our Seahawks got robbed by the cunts. Next year Wussle will redeem himself!

Uhm... you're kind of old and you having a young best friend is kind of weird. Are you one of those ... you know?

Top Bottom