• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

bionic77

Uhm... you're kind of old and you having a young best friend is kind of weird. Are you one of those ... you know?
Awesome people?

Yes.

Rando best buddy please finish your plastic sugery residency up a little more quickly. My Lexus is getting a little old and I could really use a Tesla. You know, to save the environment! Seahawks style!

zychi

Banned
Here's what's gonna happen: It'll have a decent following on the PC, well supported for a while until interest in the game is gone because is it never released on the PS4 despite claims they would.

Sony picks up the ball again, releases a next gen SOCOM which will be announced at E3 2016 and I then can 1vs8 the living shit out of all of you anime loving scrubs.
All the ex-"pro" socom streamers ive watched think itll bomb. Theyre all happy in their xlink ps2 world and with csgo.

I hope new fans come and support it. I just want socom 1 and socom 2 maps ported to it

RBH

WRnNKgh.gif

I think the Browns new uniform is being shown off tomorrow.

Get hype?
You think?..... YOU THINK?!!!
I'm getting hype! I've literally waited for new unis for years. I'm sick having those plain all white jerseys every week. It's gonna be a live stream tomorrow, 9 players wearing 9 different combinations

I dream that they look good!
tumblr_mmt2hzwsIm1sqwi9to1_500.gif

I'm gonna tailgate this

Greg

All the ex-"pro" socom streamers ive watched think itll bomb. Theyre all happy in their xlink ps2 world and with csgo.

I hope new fans come and support it. I just want socom 1 and socom 2 maps ported to it
first person is awful in comparison (CS), and S2 has too many netcode/hit detection issues for me to ever be interested in going back to it

I'm guessing all the maps are property of Sony which would limit that to PC-only community mods, and I really think it's dead if it doesn't land on consoles

zychi

Banned
first person is awful in comparison (CS), and S2 has too many netcode/hit detection issues for me to ever be interested in going back to it

I'm guessing all the maps are property of Sony which would limit that to PC-only community mods, and I really think it's dead if it doesn't land on consoles

the game is going to need tons of community made maps in order to not get stale.

cajunator

Banned
That's weird.

The first time I saw anime was in college. I made an instant decision that it was not for me. Neither the tentacle rape nor Akira was my thing.

I was into anime before that but through the club I met other people and gained confidence in myself and learned to socialize. Now I actually appear somewhat like a normal person in public.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
You think?..... YOU THINK?!!!
I'm getting hype! I've literally waited for new unis for years. I'm sick having those plain all white jerseys every week. It's gonna be a live stream tomorrow, 9 players wearing 9 different combinations

I dream that they look good!
tumblr_mmt2hzwsIm1sqwi9to1_500.gif

I'm gonna tailgate this

What time does it debut?

Greg

the game is going to need tons of community made maps in order to not get stale.
Not if what's there is quality. I could play maps like Crossroads/Desert Glory/Frostfire exclusively and have a blast for hundreds of hours (which is pretty much what I did outside of clan matches).

I just don't see the interest level on PC when the community was built on consoles. I mean you had people that had never even heard of Steam when they were trying to get it greenlit.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Lawrence Phillips a suspect in cellmate's death

The California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation released a statement today naming former Nebraska and St. Louis Rams (and Dolphins and 49ers) running back Lawrence Phillips a suspect in the death of his cellmate at Kern Valley State Prison over the weekend. From the statement:

The first incident occurred at 12:46 a.m. Saturday, April 11, when inmate Damion Soward, 37, was found unresponsive in his cell. He was transported to an outside hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced deceased at 5:30 p.m. Sunday, April 12. Next-of-kin have been notified.

Prison officials have named Soward’s cellmate, Lawrence Phillips, 39, as a suspect in the case. Phillips was received by the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) on Oct. 16, 2008, from San Diego County to serve a 31-year, four-month sentence for inflicting great bodily injury involving domestic violence, corporal injury to spouse, false imprisonment and vehicle theft. Phillips played in the National Football League prior to his incarceration in state prison.

Another inmate was killed on the same day, but CDCR officials didn’t indicate whether they believe the cases to be linked or not.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Anime got me laid more than any other hobby I had in highschool. Organized sports, nope. Drama club, better than sports for dating options, but nope. Having the anime hook up though because I had nerdy ass uncles? Yep!

Having a car helped more in college, but its easy to get dates in college. My big thing during that era was having to fend off men. I was aggressively hit on throughout my 4 years.

Disappointed in Tom Terrific's choice of wardrobe for an honor as prestigious as having the privilege to throw out the first pitch during the opening week of our country's national pastime, Major League Baseball. Expected a little more class from the greatest quarterback of all time and the husband of the greatest super model of all time.

brady.jpg

C'mon Tom, you can do better. You aren't some Kaepernick.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I feel like that Stafford thing is the perfect Segway into #tacotuesday

Speaking of which, I ate at Five Guys for lunch and not long after I got my order, they ran out of hamburgers[/].

Dumbest thing I've ever seen.

zychi

Banned
Not if what's there is quality. I could play maps like Crossroads/Desert Glory/Frostfire exclusively and have a blast for hundreds of hours (which is pretty much what I did outside of clan matches).

I just don't see the interest level on PC when the community was built on consoles. I mean you had people that had never even heard of Steam when they were trying to get it greenlit.
the great thing about pc gaming, is most games still have people playing online. With the exception of cod, this game could last awhile. I just hope if they do release it on ps4, they dont try and compete with the big guns. Go all digital and try and get a ps plus deal so we can have tons of people enjoying it

Milchjon

Of course you people would hate on higher education, you anti-intellectual fucks!

How about you hate on America for perverting it, instead.

Top Bottom