• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

jakncoke

Banned
morning fuckers

tumblr_mq65adJg5v1savtcto1_500.gif

ampere

It's not even that clever of a name/avatar! You can do better

4 posts, been a member for a month? How do you even know what "alts" are bra

bionic77

Hey!

My jokes aren't lame!

I won't tolerate this level of disrespect!

http://www.bmj.com/content/349/bmj.g7257
Sorry. Your jokes are horrible.

Thanks for pointing out my error.

Speaking of lame doctors. I dropped a friend off at his dad's house and that dude is baller as fuck. A bunch of big ass mansions in this place called Warren, NJ. I zillowed it to see what it takes to live like a baller and apparently the going rate for those houses was 2 million. Thats a little out of my price range. His dad was a doctor like you RBH so the good news for you is when you get your baller ass house the girls will still laugh at your jokes, no matter how horrible they are!

Sorry. Your jokes are horrible.

Thanks for pointing out my error.

Speaking of lame doctors. I dropped a friend off at his dad's house and that dude is baller as fuck. A bunch of big ass mansions in this place called Warren, NJ. I zillowed it to see what it takes to live like a baller and apparently the going rate for those houses was 2 million. Thats a little out of my price range. His dad was a doctor like you RBH so the good news for you is when you get your baller ass house the girls will still laugh at your jokes, no matter how horrible they are!

Why are you such a shitty lawyer, friend? I thought lawyers made mad money as well.

And it didn't even make 100+ replies. Pretty pathetic, my good man.

That's your QB though, disrespectful Belgian slut.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
no introduction and you immediately make the connection to alts, just admit it, they let chan stay already

Come on now, let's not bring up our dear departed friend chan. I hope he's happy in his opium field in Thailand or wherever he is these days...

bionic77

Why are you such a shitty lawyer, friend? I thought lawyers made mad money as well.
Not even most doctors can roll like my friends dad.

A $2million dollar house is no joke. In jersey their property taxes alone are probably 40k+ a year.

And I am not doing badly, but thanks for your fake concern!

Come on now, let's not bring up our dear departed friend chan. I hope he's happy in his opium field in Thailand or wherever he is these days...

He started a tarantula farm/bed and breakfast in Cambodia.

I also heard he joined the communist party that tries to overthrow the current government. We all know how much our friend Chan loves communism.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

A $2million dollar house is no joke. In jersey their property taxes alone are probably 40k+ a year.

Most doctors probably don't make as much as they wanted to for sure. $200k for being a general practitioner isn't much after paying for med school bills and malpractice insurance. I wonder if there are weird situations where nurse practitioners are actually making more money take home than some of the doctors?

bionic77

Most doctors probably don't make as much as they wanted to for sure. $200k for being a general practitioner isn't much after paying for med school bills and malpractice insurance. I wonder if there are weird situations where nurse practitioners are actually making more money take home than some of the doctors?
I knew a nurse anesthesiologist who made $300k+ a year. Poor bastard slipped and broke his neck and is now fucked up for life.

Good to hear your doing okay friend! But can I ask you why you still drive in that pimped up Toyota? It's time to prove your baller status and go European.

Also, did you ever receive my PM with my paypal details so I can start my money managing fund?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Good to hear your doing okay friend! But can I ask you why you still drive in that pimped up Toyota? It's time to prove your baller status and go European.

Also, did you ever receive my PM with my paypal details so I can start my money managing fund?

Hard to afford a nice car when you're buying your wife designer furniture and handbags all the time!

MRSA

Banned
He started a tarantula farm/bed and breakfast in Cambodia.

I also heard he joined the communist party that tries to overthrow the current government. We all know how much our friend Chan loves communism.
You're a dumb degenerate the current Prime Minister is from the old communist regime. Fuckin ignorant Yuro.

I knew a nurse anesthesiologist who made $300k+ a year. Poor bastard slipped and broke his neck and is now fucked up for life.

A CRNA making 300k is working their ass off under like 5 actual anesthesiologist. Actually most docs poke at anesthesiologist because a nurse can do their jobs.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I didn't HATE it. It's just a mess of a reboot.

It does some cool things, many things wrong, and is as impactful as Superman Returns was.

For a superman movie it's really dark for sure.

Also no idea how he beats Zod in a 1v1 match when it's his first major fight ever and, like Zod points out, he's a born and bred warrior.

JNA

Banned
For a superman movie it's really dark for sure.

Also no idea how he beats Zod in a 1v1 match when it's his first major fight ever and, like Zod points out, he's a born and bred warrior.

Don't forget how almost half the city or something gets destroyed too. And people just go on like nothing happened the very next day.

Top Bottom