• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Fox318

Apparently a semi carrying 13.7 million honeybees overturned about 20 minutes north of Seattle this morning.

Zw6RsfE.jpg

nonononono

Malalaw

In 2001 the New Orleans Saints became the first NFL team to wear black jerseys and pants in a game against the Carolina Panthers.

jakncoke

Banned
In 2001 the New Orleans Saints became the first NFL team to wear black jerseys and pants in a game against the Carolina Panthers.

In 1969 the Saints drafted John Shinners with the 17th pick. He is one of 9 players ever to be drafted from Xavier and also that last drafted

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I like it. Get the Elvis Presley Memorial Combo. Sooooooo good. Why?

Also fixed my XBOX. Pulled the HDMI cable and did a hard reset

Damn it, I knew it was one of you fucks that got me hooked on that combo!

I have to order it because the name is awesome!

MechDX

Damn it, I knew it was one of you fucks that got me hooked on that combo!

I have to order it because the name is awesome!

The combo is awesome! Sometimes I'll mix it up and get the Comida Deluxe.

Also the ones in Houston have a secret item on the menu: the Chuy Gooey. 3 cheese blend queso layeryed on top of beans and meat topped with pico and sour cream

So good.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Interesting story 1967 draft

Jim Detwiler 20th overall pick, gets a 50k signing bonus plays a couple preseason games. Knees are fucked. has a to retire. Uses signing bonus to put himself through dental school, became a dentist

cajunator

Banned
Interesting story 1967 draft

Jim Detwiler 20th overall pick, gets a 50k signing bonus plays a couple preseason games. Knees are fucked. has a to retire. Uses signing bonus to put himself through dental school, became a dentist

50K is more than like 70% of NFL players end up with when they leave the game.

Sanjuro

I want pizza I just can't have it, at least not often since this diet is for health reasons (liver decided it wanted to destroy itself via fat intake). At least I'm down 30 pounds and officially not even overweight anymore.

I was like that for a year basically. Had a year where they were running all sorts of tests and stuff. Was shit.

My metabolism is fucked though. I gain / lose 40-50lbs like it's nothing.

Malalaw

Never thought I would see the day where I would turn down boiled crawfish..but today is that day. Tired of seeing it and eating it. It would be the 4th time in like a week and a half.

He is not better than Williams, period.

Well they're different types of players and do different things, so it's more about the fit and what he can do for the team. Beasley is a better pass rusher, a 3-down player and instantly impacts the team year 1 and also gives Mack some help, so they both could potentially have big years.

I'm not even sure where Williams would play on the line and how many snaps he'd get per game. He's more of a run-stuffer, but we already have 2 fat asses in the middle to do that. If they put him at 5 tech, I don't think he'd have much of an impact for us year 1. If they put him at 3 tech, I think he'd have a somewhat better year, but I don't see him being that disruptive or explosive in the passing game and again he'd most likely be a rotational player.

Me personally, I think we could get someone like Grady Jarrett in the 3rd round to play 3 tech, he's more in the mold of Aaron Donald and will be extremely disruptive in the passing game.

As for him being better, "period" no one knows that right now and opinions are divided on Williams even being a top 5 player in this draft class.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
There's an awesome Mexican supermarket all over LA called Baja Ranch. I grabbed some Mexican sweet bread (a variety) and some fried chicken. The friend chicken was ok but the sweet bread is always fresh and delicious. As I was eating the fried chicken I decided to grab some of the sweet bread because why not and realized I didn't have a side. It turned out to be a delicious combo. That was my post lunch, 2:30 after work meal. Not sure what's for dinner.

Top Bottom