• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

rando14

Well then...

63lwaMj.gif

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Philadelphia giving Tim Tebow a one-year contract, per source. Deal expected to be signed Monday, before Eagles' off-season program begin.

Wish I could call in favors to God like that.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Wow was waiting for the schedules to be released and the draft for some big NFL news and on this blessed Sunday we get the biggest news.

A week of Aaron Hernandez is ended by Tim Tebow back in the NFL. I question the NFL Gods a lot but today they showed there face(s).

Guy is a complete fucking joke as an NFL QB and this is nothing but a damn distraction. Stupid.

This rules. Chip Kelly is either going to have a ring or be out of the league by January 2017, and no matter which it is, he's determined to make it entertaining as hell for everyone else throughout the spiral.

ampere

No. He is a fucking stubborn gloryhound who has a circus following him. I wouldn't want my team anywhere near him.

This is a PR move at best

No reason to be bothered by it, and yes being signed in the offseason doesn't mean he makes the team, let alone participates in a game.

Maybe he's actually a decent backup now, who knows.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
No. He is a fucking stubborn gloryhound who has a circus following him. I wouldn't want my team anywhere near him.

This is a PR move at best

Eh, Tebow isn't a glory hound at all. He's pretty much the exact opposite.

I imagine he is a huge distraction haha

JABEE

You will all see. Tim Tebow will bring about an era of glory for all Philadelphia sports.

The Phillies will go on a run!
They may score a run.

The Flyers will contend.

The Sixers won't be shit.

And the Eagles will win a Super Bowl!

The New England Patriots will be punished this week! Tebow is good!

73HlwFu.jpg

Let me get an amen, brothers!

AMEN!

AMEN!

AMEN!

MechDX

Eh, Tebow isn't a glory hound at all. He's pretty much the exact opposite.

I imagine he is a huge distraction haha

He's a gloryhound. Always wants his name out in the public eye. Fade away into the mediocrity announcer career you stubborn jackass.

I would rather have Manziel than that stubborn POS

He's a gloryhound. Always wants his name out in the public eye. Fade away into the mediocrity announcer career you stubborn jackass.

I would rather have Manziel than that stubborn POS

As bad as he is, he isn't the guy who asked Chip to work him on 3/16 and leak signing news on a Sunday.

They can both be idiots.

Top Bottom