• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

JNA

Banned
This worked out in more ways then one.
w1Q5H3w.gif

Did you do that? That's fantastic lol!

knicks

It isn't just that they are trading and giving away their best players, but so much of it was thought to be due to lowering their salary cap. That factor gets cancelled out when they're allocating those funds to a spread of shitty players.

Narag

Where do I go to apply for honorary Eagles fandom if Tebow makes the regular season roster? I feel Chip's putting all the right pieces in position to make Philly my 2015 NFC team.

effzee

That's a lot of wasted high round picks...

Barkley was the only one Eagles drafted. And he was in the 4th round.

Barkley is done as an Eagle. Tebow to be the highest #3 in the league.

Don't get the contract at all. Why a playoffs or SB bonus for your 3rd string QB?

Thank Tebow we got rid of McCoy and his salary to make room for Tebow.

#culture

You know what, I've changed my mind. I hope they get Mariota somehow. Think about a roster with Tebow, Sanchez, Bradford, and Mariota not making the playoffs, and then think about how hard a person would have to work to still defend that team and coach. I want to see an entire fanbase do that kind of mental gymnastics.

effzee

You know what, I've changed my mind. I hope they get Mariota somehow. Think about a roster with Tebow, Sanchez, Bradford, and Mariota not making the playoffs, and then think about how hard a person would have to work to still defend that team and coach. I want to see an entire fanbase do that kind of mental gymnastics.

Back to back 10 win seasons with mediocre QBs. Achilles heel has been horrible D, in particular the secondary. Already replaced 3 starters in the secondary with heavy chances of drafting 1-2 high round CBs.

Season will depend on how much D improves. Offense should be fine. Tebow is brought in to be #3 and possibly gimmick plays at goalline.

It isn't just that they are trading and giving away their best players, but so much of it was thought to be due to lowering their salary cap. That factor gets cancelled out when they're allocating those funds to a spread of shitty players.

Tebow is the only shitty player they have money dedicated to.

While I prefer McCoy, Murray is not shitty.

The last two years were just the Prelude to the Revolution.

Now that Tebow has arrived, I fully expect us to see some book of revelations type shit.

effzee

Forgot Kinne was still on the roster as QB #4. So Tebow has to beat out Kinne and Barkley to be the #3?

Yeah no wonder that contract is so loaded. They could have put a 10m bonus for making the SB. It isn't happening.

Had been a boring Eagles related off-season so far. Should make for good camp updates!

I can get behind the Eagles signing Tebow. It's loaded with incentives for him to bust his ass to get to at least that number 2 spot, so when Bradford steps into a stiff breeze and breaks his ribs he will be the starter.

Top Bottom